Thursday 15 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE AND #TOGO I SHALL #JUDGE IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the heavens the heaven of heavens and the whole of the Universe created by the breath of My Mouth of which I commanded to Exist and as I so commanded so it came into being as also I by the My Word commanded all things in all of the Universe to exist and as I commanded so it came to pass even the Earth Sun moon and stars the galaxies and even all of the Wonders thereof to the glory of My Holy Name the chief thereof being the creation of mankind from the dust of the ground and all of the creatures thereof that have since the beginning lived and moved and had their being on the surface thereof even in the oceans and seas the land and the air. Thus say I unto thee as I have so said and as I have so warned mankind of the coming days of My wrath and anger to be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth thus Judge so do I now again warn the Nations to repent and turn from all of their great wickedness Immorality and Corruption but especial to repent of all their sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and more so the first sin committed in Eden the punishment thereof inherited from mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve, even the curse of death spiritual an eventual death physical of which all the Nations of the Earth and all of mankind thus Judged have been found guilty of and shall unless they repent and are by Faith in the Messiah Immanuel redeemed and through His shed blood cleansed of all the sins crimes and transgressions shall have the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger poured out upon all the unrepentant Judged Nations in the days of wrath and anger shortly to come not just upon the Nations of the Earth alone but upon all of mankind when once the Judging of the Nations hath come to an end and as afore said the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punishing of the Nations thus Judged begun for as Night follows day so doth the punishing of the Nations follow the Judging of them if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and these days shall be as it was in the times of the punishing of the mankind in Noah’s day when I flooded the Earth having regretted creating mankind and as it was in the days of Nimrod and the casting down of the tower of Babel  in wrath and anger thus scattering the Nations of the Earth by giving them diverse tongues so shall it be in the days of the punishing of the Nations  and as it was in the days of the punishing and the destruction of the cities of the plains in Lots day so shall it be in the days of the punish of the Nations to come and as it was when I through Mosher/ Moses brought down My wrath and anger upon the heads of Pharaoh and Egypt for the cruel bondage placed upon My People by the ten plagues of Egypt so shall it be but far worse in the days of the punishing of the Nation for such a time as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth as it shall be in the days of the punishing of the Nations why  think ye I in My word said except these days be shortened no flesh should be save but for My Peoples and Mine elect sake have I shortened these days yet never the less shall these days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the fall of many of the Nations of the Earth come upon all the Nations of the Earth especially the mightiest thereof that shall fall  down unto the very dust of the ground and unto Sheol and the bottomless pit called by the Nations Hell their description thereof falling far short as afore said of the reality of the bottomless pit Sheol and the Lake of the fires of eternal torment that is and shall be suffered by all the wicked and unrighteous of mankind who know not nor desire to know Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even all of those Nations thus judged who shall come to know what it is to be Judged and punish by Me saith only true Living God and the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as so also said I shall continue to Judge the remainder of the Nations yet to be Judged and thence forth when once the days of grace and mercy have ended I shall begin the punishing of the Nations full measure by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT . Thus now it is that I shall Judge these two Nations and as with the rest of the Nations thus Judge if I find them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Holy Moral Laws I shall indeed punish these Nations once the days of grace and mercy have come to an end most severely but not only shall I punish these Nations for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the committing of great Wickedness immorality and corruption the pollution and the destruction of the environment especially of the seas and oceans of the Earth that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation the guilty thereof of this generation and of all  the inhabitants of the Earth found guilty of these crime sins and transgressions against the creatures of My creation I shall not Hold Guiltless and shall in the days of wrath and anger to come and in Judgment punish them most severely and if unrepentant cast them all by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever. Also thus it is that I shall if I find the governments of these Nations guilty in their duty and responsibility to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nation as is the responsibility and duty of all the governments of the Earth of whom if I find these also guilty of neglecting so to do, punish them most severely even meeting of the needs of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the terminally ill of the elderly and of the widow the orphan the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken but and especially in the failing of these Governments in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable of their Nation against all of those who would harm or abuse them thus for the neglect of the people and young of their Nation and for the committing of the crimes so set down if I find these Nations and their governments guilty I shall saith  ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in the days of the punishing of the Nations of mankind punish these nations most severely with Earth quake and volcanic eruption with tornadoes and hurricanes great storms tsunamis tidal wave floods and cyclones followed by drought and famine caused by the increasing heat of the Sun and plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases called by the Nations pandemics of which their description of a pandemic shall fall far short of that which shall befall the unrepentant Nations of the Earth the best example of which hath come to pass in the recent past was the black plague all shall as said purred out upon these Nation and the |Nation of the Earth if they repent not and turn not unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. But as said these re now the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nations thus Judged can if they will repent and turn unto Me by Faith being redeemed by the cleansing flow of the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus being made Holy Pure and righteous through His righteousness in My sight and if they so do then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing prosperity peace and place in My Heaven Kingdom prepared for them at the end of their Earthly life but as afore said NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEEMPTION NO SALVATION AND A PLACE IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT PREPARED FOR ALL THE UNREPENTANT OF MANKIND

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment