Sunday 4 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD EVEN THE #MESSIAH #REDEEMER AND #SAVIOUR HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #MOROCCO #ANDORRA AND #PALAU GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God the Hoy One of Israel the creator of the whole of creation in the beginning created I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and Heavens of Heavens the Universe and all that in it is even the all te Galaxies Stars and Planets especially the Earth and the Sun of which it orbits creating night and day and the seasons of the years and the Moon that orbits the Earth and governs the tides of the Earth and lightens the night skies. Thus I upon the face of the Earth created mankind both male and female for the purposes of companionship and procreation for said I upon creating man it is not good for him to be alone thus from the rib of his bones created I woman to be his companion and the mother of his children for as I said unto the creatures of the Earth go forth and multiply and fill the face of the Earth so said I also to mankind to do the same and all was good holy righteous and pure in My sight until mankind through the temptations of the adversary in the form of a serpent cause who caused mankind to fall and to be cut off from Me thus did death and corruption enter into all of creation. Thus did I through the promise of a coming Messiah provided mankind a way back unto Me and to be in the Messiah resurrected unto eternal life if they by Faith in Him were redeemed and cleansed from all unrighteousness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through His shed blood Him being the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanses from all sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially the first sin committed by all of mankind inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve in that they disobeyed My first command not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for I said in the day they did they would most assuredly die of which they did spiritually and eventually physically for to repeat there is no remission at all for sin except through the shedding of blood even only by the shed blood of the only eternal true Passover Lamb and Messiah Immanuel. Thus it is that before Judgment day all of mankind shall have the opportunity to repent of all sins crimes and transgression of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments the first inherited sin seeking forgiveness and  and having by faith being through the shed blood of the Messiah cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments being redeemed made Holy and pure in My sight and therefore being in Him resurrected to eternal life in My presence before My Throne in My Heavenly Kingdom forever. Thus this is so put before thee and all the Nations as said before the Coming Judgment day so that none of mankind may have any excuse before Me when Judged that first they were not warned of the Judgment day to come of which all off mankind hath been warned of since the beginning of this day to come upon the Earth and all of Mankind and a way provided that mankind can escape not only My wrath to come on Judgment day but to but through the eternal Passover Lamb by faith be resurrected unto eternal life being cleans made Holy and righteous in My sight and made sons and daughters of the Living everlasting God and Father of all of mankind forever of whom saith the Lord God I am. But as so said having Judged these Nations Morocco Andorra and Palau and My Just Judgement being Holy righteous and true having found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus far unrepentant I shall in wrath and anger punish them all as so demanded and written down in My Holy Word Laws and Commandments full measure with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment but not only shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Laws of which if unrepentant the guilty in Judgement I shall not hold guiltless but shall indeed be punished most severely and it is that not only shall My wrath and anger be poured forth upon these for these sins and crimes and transgression but for all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and the pollution and the devastation and the destruction cause thereby that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of the creatures of My creation of which also shall these in Judgment upon Judgment day be held guiltless thus it is and shall be that when the days of grace and mercy cometh to an end which is son to come about the days of wrath and anger death and destruction and the punish one by one of the Nation of the earth shall begin full measure as I have so set down in the Judging of al the Nations of the Earth thus when the last Nation to be Judged hat been judge still it shall be given but a very short time in which to turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL for as I have given the Nation a time of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto so shall a time be given to the last Nation to be Judged but of a certainty but a very short time then the days as so said of wrath anger death and destruction and the punish of all the Nations of the Earth shall begin and as so said to the please and cries of mankind in this time of wrath and anger and the punish of the Nations shall be as so said as brass for as My kind and the Nations have heed not the warnings a time of grace and mercy being given wherein if they will the Nations could have repented and turn unto Me and instead of wrath and anger peace prosperity and blessing but mankind would not so as their ears were and are deaf towards Me and My Word of warning of the days now to come upon the Earth so shall My Ears be deaf unto all of mankind when My wrath and anger strikes all the Nation of the Earth by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  I shall punish them all by Earth Quakes and  the eruptions volcanoes in many Nations and lands and Islands also of great storms never afore seen upon the earth since the beginning of the Earth; except Noah’s flood of; of tornadoes hurricanes of such magnitude that none can survive their passing of great floods tidal waves and tsunamis followed by famine and drought the Sun's heat having dried the Earth to become as hard as rock and upon its heels shall follow plagues diseases and pestilence. But in as far as these Nations now Judge I shall punish them not only for the pollution devastation of the environment and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the governments of these Nations failing to meet their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the elderly the widow and the orphan the poverty stricken and the destitute and those seeking refugee; fleeing war and persecution; within their gate but not only for all of these sins crimes and transgressions shall I punish these Nations but for neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against all of those who would harm abuse kidnap or even murder them there is no excuse whatsoever for as so said the children of the Earth are most precious in My sight and I shall indeed punish not only the perpetrators thereof but and also those who fail in their God given duty to care for and protect them no matter what or who they are but and especially their parents into whose hands I have entrust them to care for and protect them throughout all of their lives

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment