Monday 26 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #LESOTHO AND THE #MADEIRA ISLAND I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF I FIND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I #SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the eternal Passover Lamb the only saviour and redeemer even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL through whom all things were in the beginning created and nothing was created without Him thus all things through and by Him were created and as I was saith the Lord God in the beginning so was He for He is in Me and I in Him for we are all one true eternal God saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot as is Roach Hakodesh so named by the Nations the Holy Spirit for it is He who works out all things in creation according to My will and purposes even as so set down in My Word. For the Messiah IMMANUEL alone is the only true eternal Passover Lamb creator redeemer and saviour for there is no other Name under Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be redeemed by Faith saved from My wrath to come upon all of Mankind and the Nations of mankind both at this time and in Judgment when Judgment day dawns when all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judge except through the Name of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL who was so Named by His mother as was prophesied by My servant that His mother would call Him IMMANUEL meaning God amongst us. For it was and is and shall be all things by Him and through Him shall be fulfilled as have I so  ordained it to come to pass before the creation of the Heavens the Earth the Universe and the Heaven of Heavens in eternity before mankind fell and time came into existence. Thus it shall be that I shall indeed as so said and set down and revealed that I shall punish the Nations thus Judged one by one and Nation by Nation even according to My Holy Laws and commandments of which shall not cease until each and every Nation hath been as Judged punished, the beginning of which comes to pass as so said when the days of grace and mercy have ended when all the Nation and Islands of the Earth Have been Judged and that time of the punishing of the Nations shall begin before this year’s end and the next begins thus as the Judging of the Nations began with Mine own people and House so shall punishment as so said begin with Mine own Nation even Mine own House the House of Israel of which hath not only broken their covenant with Me even though I returned them unto the promised land and over the years protected them from all of their enemies have not only refuse to renew covenant with Me but and also have blatantly refused to build once again the House to My Name; where it once stood to the glory of My Holy Name; so that My Name might once more reside amongst My people in that place it once resided even the Holy of Holies thus amongst all the Nations of the Earth Israel hath the least excuse for the breaking of covenant with Me and also the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus if Israel had obeyed Me rebuilt the House to My Name where once it stood and renew Covenant with Me then I would have returned the ARK OF MY COVENANT to the House to My Name and unto the Holy of Holies with great Joy but sadness now burdens My heart in that if ISRAEL CONTINUES TO REFUSES TO RENEW COVENANT WITH ME AND RE-BUILD THE HOUSE TO MY NAME I SHALL HAVE NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT TO PUNISH HER IN WRATH AND ANGER DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! For I say unto all the House of Israel because of thy refusal to cleanse the land of promise of all that pollutes it especially all the abominations of the Nations of the Earth I shall indeed cleanse all of the Land of promise of all that pollutes it unto perfection even of all of those even of My people that refuse to return unto Me saith Holy One of Israel for not all in the Land of promise are Israelites but are a gains saying rebellious people covenant breakers having throughout their lives broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus in punishment as I have so done unto thee O Israel in the past when I punished thee with whirlwind and fire death and destruction plague and famine so shall I do unto thee AGAIN IF THOU REPENT NOT even at this time. But and if thou doth return unto Me and renew Covenant the I shall return unto thee and shall return to all of Israel the glory of thy former years when thou My People and I were one and David and Solomon sat on Israel’s throne and then once more I shall restore unto thee King David's throne and shall fulfill all as concerning Israel as so set down and promised in My Word. But as I have Judged those Nations thus far Judged so shall I Judge these Nations even the Madeira Islands and Lesotho and if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish in wrath and anger by death destruction and in Judgment cast into the bottomless pit therein to exist forever unless they repent and turn unto Me and are redeemed by Faith cleansed of al sins crimes and transgressions through shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL thus becoming as so said afore Holy and righteous in My sight but not only shall I punish these Nations if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also if found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of these two Nation Island especially the seas and oceans surrounding them have by the actions of other Nations so doing have caused the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and if I find these also guilty of causing the deaths of the creatures of My creation in Judgment shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them most severely but and also shall Judge and punish the Government of these Nations if I find them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations  which because of their office is their responsibility and bound duty so to do even meeting the needs of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow elderly orphan and the poverty stricken and destitute but and also the provision of adequate protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of these Islands. Thus it is that if as said mainly I shall punish these Nations for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and if unrepentant shall punish them in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but and also by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence but and if repentance is forth coming the I shall with hold My wrath and anger and shall pour forth upon these Nations showers of blessing peace and prosperity and at life’s end a place reserved in the Heaven of Heavens. BUT BE ASSURED NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEEMPTION NO REDEEPTION NO SLAVATION AND A CERTAIN LOOKING FORWARD IN Judgment to be cast into the bottomless pit forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment