Monday 12 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #CAPE VERDE AND #CÔTE D’IVOIRE GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT IN WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and the Universe and all that in it that doth exist even the Earth and all that lives and moves and has their being thereon even all of the creatures and especially mankind and even also the redeemer saviour and the only true eternal Passover Lamb who shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins crimes and transgression especially those committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the Covenant made with My People Israel for there is only one Name under Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved redeemed and made Holy Pure and perfect in My sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and that is the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. who is both man and God of whom I did send as I promised from the beginning when I cast Adam and Eve out of Eden that the seed of the woman should bruise the serpents head and he his heel and through Him I would to first and foremost save and redeemed My Holy People by Faith for He would become their only true eternal Passover Lamb and then all of those from amongst mankind who through Him would become children of the Living God who I AM I AM THAT saith this unto thee for He was not sent alone to save and redeem the Lost sheep of the House of Israel Holy People but also all of those out of every land tribe people and Nation who by faith in Him would be redeemed and become also children of the Living God and one with My People Israel. Thus at this time of grace and mercy granted to all of the Nation of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and who at this time await punishment when the days of grace and mercy end one by one suffer even the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger when indeed the heavens and heavens of heavens will be as brass to pleas and petitions and prayers of mankind until all of the Nations of the Earth thereof have been punished even as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand, thus say I unto all the Nations thus Judged and awaiting punishment at My Hand take heed of the warning of the days of wrath and anger to come and be poured for upon all the Nation of the Earth I have Judged at this time turn and repent and by faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb seek forgiveness of all of thy sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed  and cleansed from all sins crime and transgression and through His cleansing blood become pure and Holy in My sight and thus escape My wrath that shall descend upon all the unrepentant Nations thus Judged and condemned and unto Israel as concerning the breaking of the covenant I made with thine ancestors in the wilderness repent and renew covenant through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL least in wrath and anger I strike thee down unto the dust of the Earth by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger full measure unto perfection. Thus as so said I shall Judged the remaining Nations yet to be Judged and again I warn all of the Nations of mankind to turn and repent by faith in the Messiah for once the Nations yet to be Judged have been Judged a short time of grace an mercy shall be given so that that Nation shall have the chance to by Faith in the Messiah to turn and repent and be redeemed by faith through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and then the outpouring of My wrath and anger shall upon all the Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus the days of grace and mercy shall end and the days of wrath and anger begin and except those days be shorten for My elect and My peoples sake no flesh would be saved. Thus as so said I have Judged these two Nations and as said I have found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall as so said once the days of mercy and grace are ended; the signs of the coming days of wrath and anger are now seen upon the Earth and in the heavens which shall increase as the days of wrath and anger grow closer; shall along with all the Nations thus Judged punish them as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments but not only for the breaking of all of |My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish these Nations but and also for the pollution and destruction of their environment and for the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality also fr the governments of these Nations found guilty of failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation which responsibility was given by the people who elected them to govern on their behalf even the needs of the sick the terminally ill the widow the elderly the orphan the destitute the homeless the poverty stricken and especially in the failing of providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them for all of these crimes sins and transgressions shall I indeed punish the Nations in wrath and anger by Earth Quake Volcanic eruptions by tornadoes hurricanes great destructive storms tsunamis floods tidal wave of such height and ferocity that nought shall remain standing once passed by followed by famine and drought cause by the increased heat of the sun bearing down causing it to become as hard as rock unable to produce any crops and vegetation also of plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But say I if in the time of grace and mercy these turn and repent and by faith in the Messiah are redeemed and made Holy and righteous in My sight so shall My wrat and anger death and destruction be turn into the out pouring of showers of blessing peace prosperity and a place in the heaven of heavens that is prepared for al who do repent and turn unto Me saith the Lord God by faith in the Messiah and I shall upon Earth cause them to prosper n all that they do and surround them with My presence and watch over them until at last they come to be with Me forever. But say I No repentance No forgiveness No redemption No salvation and the only place prepared shall be in the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever once Judged on Judgment day condemned and cast therein by the angel of death.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment