Thursday 1 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #CYPRUS #KOSOVO AND #ISRAEL GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AS #DEMANDED BY #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be the Universe and all that in it is and all that lives and moves and exists upon the face of the Earth even all the creatures of land sea and air especially mankind the chief of My creation before they fell and thereafter was given by Me unto them the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come even He who came the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah through whom alone are all those that belong unto Me of the Holy People and all of mankind redeemed by faith having been cleansed of all sins transgressions and crimes of the first sin that caused the fall of mankind and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; the penalty of which is for breaking of even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments death and if in Judgement upon Judgment day found guilty cast into the bottomless pit for ever; even all of those who are made Holy and righteous in My sight through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL becoming inhertors of My Eternal Heavenly Kingdom and shall at last posses as did Israel when she crossed over Jordan into the Promised Land by the hand of Joshua the land I gave by promise unto Abraham and his descendants as their inheritance forever; thus as I afore said having found Israel guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unless all of Israel renews covenant and abandons the ways of the Nations cleanses all the land of promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise Israel repents of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments seeking My forgiveness and upon being forgiven renews covenant with Me and through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb is cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and thus by faith is redeemed through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and once again is made Holy and Righteous in My sight. But is all of Israel refuses to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer and refuses to renew covenant with Me and refuses to cleanse all the Land of Promise of all that pollutes the Land of Promise that is of the Nations of the Earth and obeys not My command to build once again the House to My Name what I have done unto Israel in the past as punishment for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment the breaking the of covenant I made with thee and following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth falling down before their Idols and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and evil immorality causing even the sons and daughters of Israel to pass through the fire shall be nought as compared with that with which at this time I shall punish thee but only one promise shall be kept and that is the casting of My People out of the Land of promise therefore as thou hast sinned and committed all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and great evil within the Land of Promise so shall descend upon thee full measure if repentance is not forth coming the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement full measure but thus say I it is a wicked and an adulterous evil generations that seeks of Me a sign but it shall be that  I shall visit the Land of Israel as | have visited the lands of the Nations with the warnings of My wrath and anger to come in the great disaster that have struck the Nations of the Earth but with the least loss of life and so shall I strike Israel as a warning of that which is come but there shall be the least loss of life only the possessions building and transport infrastructure and the source of thy recourses shall I strike and destroy. But as with the Nations so shall I with hold in these times of grace and mercy the full force of My wrath and anger only shall that be poured forth upon all the Nations of the Earth when once the times of grace and mercy come to an end and all the Nation of the \Earth have been Judged. But only upon the unrepentant Nations shall the full fury of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall be poured out. But upon all the Nations that repent and turn unto Me and by faith have been redeemed and made Holy and righteous in My sight having been cleansed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall showers of blessing peace and prosperity descend from the Heaven of Havens upon them all and I shall surround and overshadow with My presence and at the end of earthly life shall ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But not only shall I punish for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments Israel but and also these Nations having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and the failure of these Nations government to address as they should and as is their responsibility to do so along with their people the pollution and the devastation and destruction of the environment that has already caused the deaths and injuries of a multitude of the creatures of My creation of which unto this day is so continuing amongst all the Nations of the Earth but also shall I punish all these Nations for the neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken of the elderly and their failure to provide adequate protection for the young and vulnerable for those who would harm abuse or even murder them of which in judgement those found to so neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation I shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them as is so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and according to the demands of My Holy Moral laws. Thus be assured I shall in wrath and anger once all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and the days of grace and mercy ended punish all these Nations if they are unrepentant with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment in wrath and anger with Earth Quake great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves hurricanes and tornadoes the burning heat of the sun causing drought famine plague pestilence and uncontrollable diseases  and also in diverse place the eruptions of many volcanoes resulting in the land becoming void of life.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment