Thursday 8 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #REDEEMER AND #SAVIOUR HAVING JUDGED #FIJI #SAMOA AND #HAWAII AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THUS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT #I SHALL #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac nd Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee I who from all eternity called into being the Earth the Sun Moon and the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even the whole Universe before time existed and formed the Earth by the word of My Mouth even by Roach Hakodesh who before the creation thereof when the Earth was without form and void moved upon the surface of the waters thereof. He who fulfils all of My will and purposes in all of creation even as it is so done in the Heaven of Heavens, I who it is who formed from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation of land sea and air who set in motion the Earth round the sun and the moon round the Earth I saith the Lord God event he Holy One of Israel who also formed the chief of My creation from the dust of the ground breath in them the breath of life and they became living souls I it is though they fell in grace and mercy by the promise of a Messiah and saviour provided a way back unto Me if they believed in Him by faith even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the seed of the woman that was to and did bruise the serpents head. I it is who set apart in and through Abraham a People unto Myself a Holy People of whom I through Mosher delivered from sore bondage in Egypt and though they rebelled in the wilderness made I my Covenant with them and through and unto them delivered My Holy Laws and Commandments of which I commanded them to obey upon pain of death but not only did I so deliver My Holy Laws and Commandments to obey perfectly unto them alone but also through them unto all of mankind in every land people and Nation upon the Earth and as I saith the Lord God of the Host sent as promised a deliverer a saviour and Messiah even IMMANUEL to save all of My people from all of their sins crimes and transgression but not only them but all of those throughout the Earth who would become through Him the children of the Living God out of every land tribe and Nation upon the face of the Earth for the promised Messiah was first sent to save all the lost sheep of the House of Israel and then unto all of those who were scattered throughout the Earth who were through Him to become also the sheep of My sheepfold even to become also children of promise children of the Living God of which that number hath almost been completed even all of those set down to be redeemed of the Nations of the Earth at this time for once it is that that number is completed and the Judging of the Nations fuelled the days of grace and mercy end and the days of wrath and anger shall begin. Thus it is at this time remains in place the time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they will can repent and turn unto Me and escape My wrath and anger that is be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth in these last days that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and the destruction of the environment which hath resulted in the deaths and the cruel injury of the creatures of My creation and of which hath consigned many of mankind to dire and cruel illnesses resulting in a shortening of their lives for it is the misuse of the resources provided by Me for the benefit of mankind that hath and is the cause of such death and destruction even of the land seas and air of which in Judgment those responsible shall be held to account and by Me if found guilty shall be not held guiltless but shall be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit forever wherein in the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. Thus as I have afore Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially of breaking all of My Most Holy Moral Laws the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so also have I found these Nations guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even Fiji Samoa and Hawaii but not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also of great wickedness immorality and corruption and their governments guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even all of the sick the lame the blind deaf and dumb the disabled the elderly the widow the orphan and the homeless and those seeking refugee within their gates fleeing persecution starvation and civil war of the even also the  destitute and the poverty stricken of their Nation but more so for the lack of providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse kidnap of even murder them for all of these sins crime and transgression shall they not be held by Me guiltless unless these Nations repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL they shall along with the rest of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth suffer the full out pouring of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT by whirlwind and fire tornadoes hurricanes great storms volcanoes and Earthquakes tsunamis and tidal waves destructive floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases for at this time many Nations shall be cast down unto the dust of the Earth even the Mightiest of Nations which turn not and repent not of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness and immorality and corruption. Thus as so said the punishing of the Nations one by one when once begun will not cease until every unrepentant Nation upon the face of the Earth hath been by Me punished full measure in wrath and anger by as so said THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment