Friday 30 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #AMERICAN SAMOA AND #THE COOK ISLANDS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be all of creation even the Universe and all that in it that exists the Sun Moon the stars planets and the Galaxies and all the wonders thereof even the Earth and all that lives and moves and have their being thereon all of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind the chief of My creation created from the dust of the ground and breath into their body the breath of life even their living souls male and female created I them and commanded them to go forth and multiply and fill the whole of My creation with their off spring even as also commanded I all the creatures of My creation so to do and as mankind was the chief of My creation created in Mine own image even their souls, so made I saith the Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot all of the creatures of My creation subject to their dominion and I command mankind throughout their existence to care for and protect all of the creatures of My creation for all eternity, for then it was that death corruption and time existed not and as so set down in My word gave I mankind their first commandments of which they broke and fell thus bringing into existence by their fall death corruption and the grave  and as fell so did I  cast them forth from the Garden of Eden and set upon the path to the tree of life that is in the midst of Eden; now hidden from the sight of mankind; a Seraphim with a flaming sword who does till this day guard the way to the tree of life. Thus did time through their fall enter into existence as did death corruption and great evil and wickedness corruption and immorality but it was as I cast out mankind from My garden so provided I a way back to Me and that way I provided was by faith in the promised saviour and redeemer to come who would save My people and all of mankind  who would come to believe in and accept Him by Faith as their saviour and redeemer through Him would be forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially the breaking of the first commandment; called by mankind original sin; that resulted in their fall and upon being forgiven would be redeemed and cleansed and made Holy and pure and righteousness in My sight and would at the end of their life on Earth would enter into My Kingdom forever before My throne. Thus it was that Adam and Eve believed in the promise I gave unto them of the Promised redeemer to come and thus by their Faith in the promised Messiah to come they repented of breaking My first commandment and in so doing so sought to be forgiven of that first sin and so because of their repentance and belief in My promise of a saviour and redeemer to come  I forgave them and therefore because they believed by Faith in the promised Messiah to come they were redeemed and made Holy and pure and righteous in My sight for I counted their belief in the coming saviour redeemer and Messiah as righteousness and thus did they return unto Me and I unto them and at the end of their life on Earth entered into My Heavenly Kingdom. But still by their fall and disobedience of My first commandment did the curse of death fall upon their flesh and also on all of creation for their sakes and through them upon all of their descendants they being the chief of My creation and they having dominion over all of creation and thus all of creation was cursed for their sake. Thus death corruption and the grave entered into existence as did time for before time began only eternity existed and as Adam and Eve return unto Me so did many of their children by Faith in the coming promised saviour redeemer and Messiah turn unto Me and through Him were redeemed and made Holy pure and righteous in My sight and did obeyed Me in all things from the depths of their heart in all of their lives though many did rebel and turn to all manner of wickedness corruption immorality as was seen in the death of Abel at the hand of Cain they being the sons of Adam and Eve one by Faith in the coming Messiah turned unto Me saith the Lord God of Hosts and the other because I rejected the sacrifice of the first fruits of his harvest and the acceptance did he through envy and jealousy wrath and anger slew his brother and for the murder of his brother did I curse him and cast him forth from My presence and set upon him My mark so all upon seeing him would know I had cursed him and would avoid him. Thus as did death corruption and time enter into existence and the promise of a Messiah to come so also was there therein revealed the coming of a day of reckoning when time ended and all of mankind would have to answer for their lives upon Earth. The wicked and unrighteous and rebellious of mankind to be cast into the bottomless pit and the righteous saved by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah to ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom. For it was as I so promised so that promise was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL thus as those who believed in the promised Messiah to come were by Faith redeemed made pure and holy in My sight so also those who believe in the one who was the fulfilment of that promise through His shed blood by faith are and have been redeemed and have and do become Holy pure and righteous in My sight and shall in Judgment be acquitted and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever but as so said so shall it be all those who believe not and have not believed in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and are guilty of committing all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are dead in trespasses sins transgression and shall in Judgment be therefore found guilty of not only of great wickedness immorality  corruption and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of unbelief in and the rejection of the only true redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL and shall upon being convicted sentenced to be cast into the bottomless pit forever. As so it shall be with the entire unrepentant unbelieving Nation’s thus Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when the days of grace and mercy have ended shall be due to be punished by the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them with and by the IRON ROD of My just Judgement. Thus as I have so Judged the Nations so have I Judged these two Nations THE COOK ISLANDS AND AMERICAN SAMOA and unless they repent and believe by faith in the only true Passover Lamb as their saviour and redeemer they to shall be punish as they are so Judged for not only unbelief in the Messiah but also for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality and also for the pollution and devastation of the environment of their Nation as so shall be with one South American Nation that shall feel shortly the full outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them for the destruction of the environment of their Nation and also for the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation that have suffered from the destruction and pollution of that Nations environment. But as so said I have judged and condemned the governments of other Nation so shall I punish the governments of these Nations in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement for their failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they be punished. If they repent not SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment