Monday 19 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #JERSEY #GUERNSEY AND #ISLE OF MAN I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even of the Universe and all that in it that doth exist and of the Sun Moon and the Stars but and especially of the Earth and all that on it that doth exist even the creatures thereof and especially mankind created from the dust of the ground and into mankind breath I the breath of life and they became living souls made in Mine own image. Thus as I have so said I would do in the Judging of the Nations so have I done even unto this time and shall until the few remaining Nations due to be Judged have been Judged and then the days of wrath and anger even the days of the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger shall in punishment descend upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My most Holy Moral Laws. Thus as I said I would do in the Judging of these Nations so have I done even of Jersey Guernsey and the Isle of Man and having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so am I at this time purposed to punish them with the punishment that is their Just due and as so demanded as is written down in My Word by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is from the very beginning of creation have I been merciful and patient with all the Nations of the Earth except in the punishing thereof of mankind by the flooding of all the Earth that resulted in the wiping out of mankind and the creatures of the Earth except for Noah and his family; along with two of all the creatures of the Earth I ordained to save by the calling of them into the ark two by two; who found favour in My sight by  having by faith believe in the promised Messiah to come even the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and it was count unto him for righteousness. Thus it hath been throughout the ages have I been patient and merciful with mankind only punish those Nations that in pride and arrogance have sunk to the depths of great evil wickedness and depravity causing even their children not only to pass through the fire but in some instances been sacrificed unto idols which hath cause Me to pour out the full force of My wrath and anger so much so that all but a memory of them remains especially that of one South American civilization and thus as I have done this unto that civilization and the various evil and wicked Empires and civilizations of the past so shall I do with the most wicked of the mighty Nations of the present global civilization once the days of grace and mercy have ended which is not long off as is the Judgment day wherein all of mankind past present and until the dawining day of Judgment shall be brought before me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens. But in the short time that doth remain of the days of grace and mercy it is My desire and hope many of mankind and of the Nations will repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said afore I have and shall have no Joy in the death even of the wicked that shall be cast into the depths of the bottomless pit but rather would i that they repent and turn unto by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL but if not then Justice My Justice must be excuted upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nations Land and peoples of all of the Earth.. Thus as so said I have Judged and found these Nations Jersey Guernsey and Isle of Man guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and shall once the days of grace and mercy have ended punish them most severely if unrepentant by the casting of them in Judgment into the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment reserved for such as refuse to repent. But not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish these Nations but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the countless deaths and sever injuries of the creatures of My creation who I shall in Judgment not hold the guilty of so doing guiltless but they shall indeed feel the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them. But as I have so Judged the Government of the other Nations of the Earth so shall I judge these and if found guilty of failing in their responsibility to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even that of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow the orphan and the elderly especially those nearing the end of their days on Earth and of the meeting the needs of the poverty stricken the destitute and the Homeless, but and especially in the adequate provision of care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their for which in this life as well as in Judgment shall they be punished by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornadoes by great storms and cyclones Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions followed by drought and famine caused by the extreme heat of the Sun and also of plague and pestilence . Thus it is if in these days of grace and mercy from these Nation repentance is forth coming then in wrath and anger death and destruction shall no longer be poured forth in wrath and anger but instead showers of blessing peace and prosperity and the Earth yielding of its bounty so much so that in the Nations that do repent no drought famine harm alarm or disaster shall strike them and a place reserved in My Heavenly Kingdom as the end of Earthly life. BUT BE ASSURED NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO SALVATION ONLY A LOOKIN FORWARD IN JUDGMENT TO BE CAST INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVER.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment