Sunday 11 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #CAPE VERDE AND #CÔTE D’IVOIRE I SHALL AT THIS TIME JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the Universe and all that is contained therein especially the Earth and all that lives and Moves and have their being even the creatures thereof of the land sea and air and especially mankind who before their fall were the chief of My creation and even all of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel who have by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL have been redeemed thus becoming Holy and Righteous in My sight Saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins and transgressions and crimes of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for as said many a time afore without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin especially the first sin that cause mankind to be cast out of Eden and have upon them and their descendants the curse of death as I warned would come upon them if they ate of the tree of good and evil. Thus it is all who repent and turn unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel by faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall escape My wrath and anger that now is about to come upon all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind when once the days of grace and mercy come to an end even as forewarned to come upon all of the Earth and mankind in times past by My servants the prophets and as revealed in all of My Word and even so warned by My servants at this time even by those watchmen I set upon the walls to warn of the coming of the days so now to befall mankind. For be in no doubt as hath been foretold and the signs of the times are being seen in the heavens and upon the Earth even of the many disasters that have thus far descended upon mankind and upon the Nations as so said afore these are but the forerunners of that which is to descend upon all of the Nations in punishment not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral laws but and also for the great wickedness corruption and immorality committed by all of mankind in ages past and hath been so committed in these days by all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty thereof of committing all manner unrighteousness immorality and as said great wickedness covetousness maliciousness of envy murder rebellion deceit backbiters whisperers haters of Myself saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven spiteful proud inventers of evil things disobedient without wisdom and understanding covenant breakers all of those who have abandoned all natural affection implacable without a shred of mercy within their hearts who knowing and being warned of My Judgement and My wrath and anger to come continue upon the path they are on ignoring the warnings given until My wrath and anger full measure doth descend upon them and them they seek to repent and be forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression but as so said to their pleas once the times of grace and mercy are ended the heavens will be as brass or iron to their pleas for as they have not taken heed and listen to My Word of the warnings given neither shall I take heed or listen to their petitions or prayers but shall indeed pour out the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon them full measure for all are without excuse for I have given all the Nations in grace and mercy ample time to repent and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness for all sins crime and transgressions and upon being forgiven by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL being redeemed through the cleansing of His shed blood thus becoming Holy pure and righteous in My sight and becoming children of the Living God who I AM saith the I AM THAT I AM unto thee. Thus it is as afore said once the Judging of the Nations comes to an end of a certainty whether mankind believes it or not the days of grace and mercy shall end and the days of the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall begin. But now it is that these Nations shall I Judge and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment especially My Moral Laws I shall in wrath and anger when once the days of grace and mercy wherein the Nation could and can still repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb punish them as even My Holy Laws and Commandments demand for the breaking of all or any of them if these Nations repent not. But not only shall I punish them for the breaking of My Holy Laws but for all manner of great wickedness iniquity immorality and corruption and also for the pollution and destruction of their environment by the misuse of the resource provided by Myself for mankind to use for the good of all of humanity not for the destruction of the Earth’s environment or cause the death and cruel injuries of the creatures of My Creation and of mankind in the diseases thereby caused resulting in a shortening of their life span and debilitating illnesses of which I shall in Judgment not hold the guilty guiltless but shall cast the by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit. But more so shall I punish the governments of these Nation as I shall others thus judged and found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the blind deaf and dumb the poverty stricken and the destitute the widow the elderly and the orphans the homeless and those seek refuge fleeing persecution starvation and civil war but and especial for their failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against any who would harm abuse of even Murder them. Thus first for all of the crimes sins and transgression especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I if I find them guilty I shall in wrath and anger death and destruction punish them by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment with Earth Quakes tornadoes hurricanes great storms floods volcanic eruptions cyclones followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases but and if repentance is forth coming instead of wrath and anger prosperity peace and showers of blessing descending upon them from the heaven of heavens  and the surrounding about of My presence and a place prepared in the heaven of heavens before My throne for all that do repent and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah at the end of their life on Earth. But say I No repentance No forgiveness No redemption No salvation and only in Judgment looking forward to be Judged condemned and cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment