Wednesday 21 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #IBIZA #MAJORCA AND #MINORCA I SHALL JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Universe and all that in it is especially the Earth and the creatures thereof that live and breath and have their being thereon and the chief of My creation mankind of whom I created from the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their living souls immortal upon the Earth to tend My garden and to care for and protect the creatures of My creation forever thus say I that I created mankind in the garden with a perfectly true free will as I AM so created I them both male and female to go forth and multiply and the cover the Earth and all of creation with their off spring and as I so gave mankind the freedom of will so gave I mankind the right as thou wouldst say it to chose to obey or disobey Me with the warning that disobedience would result in mankind’s death and upon eating the forbidden fruit chose disobedience and brought the curse of death upon all of creation for mankind being the chief of My creation and I having given mankind domino over all of creation thus making creation subject to mankind in all things thus as the curse of death fell upon mankind because of their disobedience to My command so for mankind’s sake was  the curse passed on to all of creation. Thus it is as I so said in My Word saith the Lord God of Hosts in the beginning I said unto mankind after being cast out of Eden's garden from dust were thy bodies created and unto dust shalt they return. Thus as I have Judged and found guilty the Nations of the Earth thus Judged so shall I Judge these Nations and Islands of the Earth yet to be Judged and especially at this time these Nations and Islands that I shall now Judge even these Islands of the Mediterranean Majorca Minorca and the Ibiza  Island that are known as the Balearic Isles which if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws I shall rain down upon them the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Great storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis and tidal waves of such ferocity that not one structure shall remain standing after their passing even also by Earth Quakes and Volcanic eruptions both on land and in the sea followed by floods drought plagues pestilence disease and famine with the striking of the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement. But it is also that not only shall I punish if found guilty these Nation Islands for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation especially in the case of these Islands of land and marine mammals and of the creatures of the deep. But also shall I Judge the governments of these Islands for neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of these Island even the sick the terminally ill the deaf dumb and blind the orphan and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken but more so in the failing of providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of these Island against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But mainly it is that I shall Judge and punish these Nation Islands for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral law but as so said all the Nations thus Judged have been given a time of grace and mercy wherein if they will they can turn and repent and be by Faith redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and if they do instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place reserved in My Heavenly Kingdom for all of mankind who do repent and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. BUT SAY I THIS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS, FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMPTION NO SALVATION AND NO SALVATION ONLY A CERTAIN AWAITIN DAWNING OF JUDGMENT DAY AND TO BE CAST FOREVER INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND THE LAKE OF THE FIRES OF EVERLAST TORRMENT  THAT RESIDES THEREIN.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment