Saturday 24 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL INDEED #JUDGE NEW #CALEDONIA AND THE #CAYMAN ISLANDS IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah redeemer of the Holy People and of those of mankind who have by Faith been redeemed by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah having been cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve thus becoming through His shed blood Holy and righteous in My sight being covered by the righteousness of the Messiah for as My Word say all the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rags and thus only worthy to be cast into the fire even the fire of the lake of the fires of eternal torment that resides in the Bottomless pit. For it is as so said in My Holy Word Law and Commandments without the shedding of blood even the blood of the pure perfect spotless sinless blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL as promised in the beginning to become the saviour of not only the Holy People but all of those of mankind who through Him would become the Children of the Living God inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven even saith the Lord God of My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus as so said and warned the Nations of the coming days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the unrepentant Nations so shall they descend upon them once the days of grace and mercy have come to an end which is not long off as I so have warned those Nations thus Judged and unrepentant so warn them again that if they repent not and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and by His shed blood redeemed then of a surety as they have been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall they be punished by the outpouring of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. But as I so warn so shall I before these days of grace and mercy come to an end cause as a further warning to descend upon the Nations thus Judged and awaiting punishment if unrepentant a taste if thou will of that which shall indeed befall all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in the days of wrath and anger to come even such disasters that shall indeed convince those Nations thus Judged of the certainty of the coming days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger not only upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but upon all of those of mankind that are wicked rebellious immoral and corrupt even all of those who know not Me and who desire not to know Me and all of those who believe I exist not but shall indeed find out that I do exist when My wrath and anger full measure descends upon them but it shall mainly descend upon all of those who knowing all of My Holy Laws and Commandments not only break all of them but encourage others also to do as they do and that blatantly so thinking I am as they are and can be subject to the free will of mankind as they so put it not knowing all things are subject to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My word and they being deluded believe they along with all of mankind have a free will to do as they please and not be responsible for their actions and that the truth is all of mankind are only free in as far as their Nature will allow them to be free therefore if they of mankind are righteous they will be righteous still in all that they do in all of their live they will be Holy pure righteous loving and true kind gentle generous and even being willing to lay their lives down for others even though they know them not and as with the widow and her mite are willing to give and give and give again until they can give no more and if they of mankind are unrighteous then in all of their lives they will be unrighteous still wicked immoral rebellious haters of parents law breakers murderers committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and evil  who are indeed twice dead plucked up by the roots and cast aside ready for the burning even all of those of mankind that are and have been guilty of the Breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws. Thus it is as so said soon the days of grace and mercy shall come to an end and as so said once ended the heavens will become as brass when the they will call out unto Me to have Mercy upon them but My reply will be every chance has thou been given to turn from they great wickedness immorality corruption and they breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment but thou wouldst not turn and repent therefore thy blood because thou hast be warned of My wrath and anger to come after being Justly Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments is upon thine own heads and thus for all the unrepentant Judged Nations there shall be only one verdict given when Judgment day dawns and but one punishment saith the Holy One of Israel even the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But as I have Judged those Nations thus far Judged so shall I Judge these Nations even The Cayman Island and New Caledonia and if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall punish in wrath and anger by death destruction and in Judgment being cast into the bottomless pit therein to exist forever unless they repent and turn unto Me and are redeemed by Faith cleansed of al sins crimes and transgressions through shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL thus becoming as so sais=d afore Holy and righteous in My sight but not only shall I punish these Nations if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also if found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of these two Nation Island especially the seas and oceans surrounding that have by the actions f other Nations so doing have caused the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and if I find these als guilty of causing the deaths of the creatures of My creation in Judgment shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them most severely but and also shall Judge and punish the Government of these Nations if I find them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations  which because of their office is their responsibility and bound duty so to do even meeting the needs of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow elderly orphan and the poverty stricken and destitute but and also the provision of adequate protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of these Islands. Thus it is that if as said mainly I shall punish these Nations for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and if unrepentant shall punish them in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement but and also by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence but and if repentance is forth coming the I shall with hold My wrath and anger and shall pour forth upon these Nations showers of blessing peace and prosperity and at life’s end a place reserved in the Heaven of Heavens. BUT BE ASSURED NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEEMPTION NO REDEEPTION NO SLAVATION AND A CERTAIN LOOKING FORWARD IN Judgment to be cast into the bottomless pit for ever

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment