Saturday 17 August 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL JUDGE #JERSEY #GUERNSEY AND #ISLE OF MAN IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as so said so shall I Judge all the Nations of the Earth from the mightiest to the least from the strongest and mightiest to the weakest all the Nations of the Earth shall I Judge and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them all one by one whence once the days of grace and mercy have come to an end as afore said shortly to come to pass the shall wrath and anger death and destruction be poured forth upon all the Nation found guilt and are unrepentant saith the Holy Once of Israel creator and redeemer of all of all of mankind and especial of all of those who of the Holy people that have repented and by Faith have been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the one and only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood by faith cleanseth all who believe in Him from all sins crimes and transgression of the first sin committed in Eden and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. This it is at this time these Islands shall I Judge as I have others and shall Judged others yet to be Judged until of the Nations thereof of the Earth and mankind have been Judge and as afore the days of the punishing of the Nation thus Judged and found guilt and unrepentant shall begin when indeed the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the unrepentant Nation thus Judge one by one until each and every Nation by Me hath been punished. Thus as so said I shall Judge these Nations even Jersey Guernsey and the Isle of Man and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws as it hath been so with the other Nations of mankind I saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be of all the creatures of the Earth and mankind the whole Universe and all that in it is especially the Earth Sun Moon and the stars thereof shall it be with these I shall punish them in wrath and anger most severely. But not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments if found guilty shall i punish these Nations by and also the committing of great wickedness corruption evil and iniquity and especially all manner of Immorality and also of the pollution and the destruction of the Environment that have caused the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial land and marine mammals of which in the Judging and the punishing of I shall not Hold the guilty guiltless but shall in this life and upon the day of Judgment shortly to dawn punish them most severely. But not only for the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall I punish these Nations but and also shall I punish the Governments of these Nations if found guilty of failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick and the terminally Ill of the disabled and the blind deaf and dumb of the widow and the orphan and the elderly of the poverty stricken and of the destitute and the homeless also of those who reside within the gates of these Nations having sought refugee from civil war persecution and starvation but more so shall I punish the Governments of these Nations if found guilty in the povision of adiquate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them I say again of the Governments I find so neglecting to do I shall not in this life and in Judgment hold them guiltless but shall indeed pour forth upon them the full force of My wrath and anger. Thus as so said if I find these Nations in these days of grace and mercy these Nations unrepentant then as so said I shall pour forth upon them in this life the full fury of the all consuming fires f My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake tornadoes hurricanes by floods and great storms by cyclones tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by drought and famine cause by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the ground so much so that no crops or vegetation will grow and also by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But and if any do repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah being in Him redeemed cleansed of all sins transgression and crimes and made Holy and pure in My sight being clothed in His righteous thus in My sight become holy pure and righteous inheritors of My Heavenly kingdom the I shall pour forth showers of blessing peace and prosperity and the over shadowing of My presence in this life and in Judgment upon Judgment day acquitted and ascending into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom to dwell in My presence before My throne forever. But if repentance be not forth coming then if NO REPENTENCE NO FORGIVENESS NO MERCY NO REDEMPTIION AND NO SALVATION only a looking forward to be in Judgment upon judgment day condemned and to be cast into the bottomless pit by the angel of death.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment