Wednesday 24 August 2016

#UPON THOSE #DISASTERS #PLAGUES AND #STORMS THAT ARE NOW #STRIKING THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH.

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee that as afore said this is the beginning of troubles to plague the Nations of the Earth unless they do cleanse themselves of all immorality wickedness and evil that doth reside therein and also all rebellion against My Holy Law and Commandments. But it is that thy scientists have no answers in as far as the prediction of these disasters but there is one I can put forth that they will strike the most wicked and rebellious of the Nations of the Earth first and the least last and those that are pure and have cleansed their Nations of all immorality wickedness rebellion and idolatry and do aim to obey My Holy Law and commandments not at all. These are they that shall escape My Just Judgement being executed upon them, but this must be said I have no joy even in the death of the wicked for I did in the beginning create all of mankind in Mine own image and bringing these disasters down upon mankind is destroying that which I have created it not only causes mankind distress but Myself also for mankind is the chief of My creation.
    But never the less mankind fell and rebelled disobeying My original commandment and breaking all of those commandments I delivered to mankind through Moses. Thus it is that the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments demands punishment as did the original demand the punishment of banishment from the Garden of Eden and the spiritual death of mankind and eventually physical death. As to which I provided a means of escaping punishment, resurrection and a return unto Myself through belief in the Messiah.
    Thus it is that nevertheless Judgment as it is in thy courts of law upon breakers of thy Law so also it is with Me but unto perfection Justice must be done and seen to be done that all may know that as thou dost not tolerate the breaking of thy Laws I will not and cannot tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment