Wednesday 17 August 2016

#UPON THE #PROPOSED #NEGOTIATIONS FOR #FUTURE TRADE AND #INVESTMENT FOR #BRITAIN WITH AN A FAR #EASTERN #NATION WITH A POOR #HUMAN #RIGHTS #RECORD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee I say these words that any Nations leader who has gone to another Nation cap in hand to smooth over a future trading relationship will put forth the impression to a strong trading Nation that its Government is weak and its stance on the investment that was proposed for a development project in Britain in conjunction with another European Nation which has for the time being put on hold shall if it is willing to increase its investment in and trade with and in Britain proceed as previously planned, but as long as the necessary security issues are addressed and that the security Britain proposes is put in place for the duration of the project. But this say I trading with a Nation that has a very weak human rights policy and record is asking for trouble from Me saith the Holy One of Israel for I do not condone the mistreatment of any Nations people by any government upon this Earth. Thus say I unto those Nations as said afore time beware for as thou doth mistreat thy people so shall I visit thee in wrath and anger as thus I have already done so in as far as those disasters that have struck thee so far with the minimum lose of life, thus if thou dost continue mistreating thy people then it shall be as I did with Japan so shall I also do unto thee but more so that thou shalt know it is a most fear full thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

    Thus say I also that those Nations which have suffered thus far those disasters that they have are a result of My wrath and anger against them for not taking heed of My Holy Law and Commandments as is set down in My Word, thus say I unto all the Nations thus far that I have struck in wrath and anger it shall continue to increase till in the end thou shalt turn from thy disobedient ways unto obedience to My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word or perish. For it is all of what thou dost call nature is at My command and all I have to do is but to say the word and it will obey all that I command it so to do.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment