Wednesday 17 August 2016

#UPON #PRAYERS THAT ARE PUT #BEFORE #GOD AND THE #REASON THEY GO #UNANSWERED.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith thou unto Me that thou hast set before Me thy prayers and they go unanswered and thou sayest doth I not see and hear thy prayers yea it is that thy sins are the problem for I do see and hear but because of thy sins and thou dost not pray unto Me as is set down in My Word I cannot and will not answer thee although it is that My desire for thee is to come before Me with thy prayers in the way I have set down in My Word which is the only way and that is through the only true Messiah only He it is that can intercede with Me on thy behalf for if thou dost come through Him because He is the true Passover Lamb He it is that is perfect without sin and infinitely perfect as My Word saith there is no way unto God except through the Messiah. He it is who is the only door way to the heaven of heavens then it will be that thy prayers will be answered, but one thing more prayers that are answered will not always be according to thy desires but according to thy needs and those that are most swiftly answered are those for others. Also take into account My Way and Will is not thy way and will and all things will be done according to My Will and purposes.

    Thus say I unto thee try it and see what blessings will be in store for thee if thou dost pray according to that set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment