Monday 15 August 2016

#OF THE #DAY OF #TROUBLES #STARTED AND THE #INCREASE THEREOF AND THE #CLEANSING OF #GOD'S #HOLY #CITY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    That which I put before thee now is to warn thee that the day of troubles prophesied in My Word which have only just begun shall continue and the troubles increase until all hath been accomplished as hath been set down in My Word. Thus shall it be that I shall cleanse that city which belongeth unto Me and shall cast down and destroy within it all that doth pollute it even all that belongeth not unto it that belongs to the gentile Nations and shall raise up once more the House unto My Holy Name wherein is the Holy of Holies and shall take the stony hearts of My people out of them and replace them with hearts of flesh so that they might return unto Me and I unto them and that once more My Glory might return to the house to My Name to the Holy of Holies. So shall it shall be known amongst the Nations that the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer hath return to dwell amongst His people.

    Thus also shall it be that I shall not only cleanse that City which belongeth unto Me but I shall cleanse the whole of Israel that no more shall there be in that Nation which is My Nation anything that doth pollute it and which is contrary to My Holy Law and Commandments. Also this say I whomsoever standeth against Israel standeth against Me and whomsoever shall stand against Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall fall and shall go down unto Sheol even unto the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth forever.

    Thus also it is that a city which is presupposed to be where My Garden was shall indeed face My wrath and anger many have fought over that place no more for I shall wipe that place clean of all that doth pollute it so that all shall know it is I who hath done this unto that place.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment