Saturday 6 August 2016

#THE #JUDGMENT OF #GOD TO #COME UPON THOSE WHO HAVE #COMMITED MOST #GREIVOUS #CRIMES AGAINST THE #CHILDREN OF ALL #NATIONS.


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus upon thee this I do say is the day wherein I shall shake the Earth Most terribly so much so that the hearts of mankind shall fail them for the fear of that which is to come upon them a most terrible Judgement for all the wicked acts they have committed and do still commit against their own children causing them suffer that which hath been done unto them in all of their lives a most grievous torment that is like unto a fire burning within their hearts which can only be quenched by judgement being meted out to those who have committed such horrendous crimes against them in the past and do still commit against children now.

    Thus shall it be if those governments of the Nations wherein these criminals dwell do nought to bring these to Justice that I shall strike not only the guilty of these crimes but My fury and anger and Judgement shall descend upon those governments who allow them to escape Justice to such an extent that I shall cast them down unto the dust of the ground. What doth it say in My Word suffer not the little children to come unto Me for of such is the Kingdom of the heaven of heavens and do My children none harm. But as thou and My Word saith Judgment begins at the house of God.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment