Tuesday 16 August 2016

#‎THE‬ ‪#‎JUDGEMENT‬ ‪#‎BEGINS‬ AT THE ‪#‎HOUSE‬ OF ‪#‎GOD‬ AND WITH ‪#‎THOSE‬ ‪#‎NATIONS‬ AND ‪#‎PEOPLES‬ THAT ‪#‎BELONG‬ TO ‪#‎HIM‬.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer.

Thus saith I unto thee at this time take heed of all that I have put before thee afore times and set thy heart to obey all of My Law and Holy commandments turn from all manner of wickedness and immorality and give to the poor provide homes for the homeless heal the sick care for the elderly find families for the orphan deliver the down trodden and those who are in bondage and slavery. Turn repent through the blood of the Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah and I shall prosper thee and make of this a mighty Nation I shall protect thee from all harm and thine enemies shall not prosper against thee in any manner whatsoever financially or in battle I shall be with thee to defend thee and it is that whomsoever doth fight against thee fights against Me and against Me who shall stand for it is that the arm of flesh and of their weapons shall fail them for it is as thou dost know and see My weapons are plague and pestilence and floods and famine whirlwind and storms volcanoes and earthquakes and the striking of the Earth with meteors against which there is no defence whatsoever.

But turn and repent not and it is that I shall turn against thee to cast thee down and place thee betwixt the upper and the nether mill stone and shall crush thee into dust even the dust of the ground thou shalt fall and rise no more. This is not My desire for thee for it is that I do want thee as My Nation so that thou mayest be an example to the World that they might turn unto Me because of thee for they shall see and know that it shall be with them as it is with thee.

But it is if thou dost turn not as above so shall it be and this example shalt be given unto the World that it is a most terrible thing of a wicked and immoral Nation to fall into the hands of the Living God to be Judged and to be cast down into Sheol even the bottomless pit forever.

From this time forth all wicked and immoral Nations and those who obey not My Holy Law and commandments shall be Judged found guilty and shall be cast down to rise no more.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment