Saturday 27 August 2016

#THE #JUDGMENT OF AND #PUNISHMENT BY #GOD TO COME UPON ALL THE #DISOBEDIENT #WICKED AND #HARD #HEARTED #INHABITANTS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    In as far as the wicked evil and disobedient of the Earth all who heed not My Word and harden their hearts and do disobey all of My Word and Holy Commandments and those who also act wickedly towards their own people cruelly treating and murdering them My Judgement is fixed I will not relent even if all the holy ones who have gone before from Moses to John the Baptist and all of the Cherubim and Seraphim and the Ark Angels of the heaven of heavens pleaded with Me to withhold My Wrath and anger against all who do slay the innocent of the Earth and those whose hearts are hardened towards the sick the elderly the orphan the homeless and all the poverty stricken and starving of the Earth I will not do so I repeat My Judgment is fixed.

    Thus as I have done so afore time say these Words that now those that are appointed unto destruction shall go there unto, some by war some by plague some by famine some by whirlwind and fire some by hurricane and earthquake some by tidal waves thou dost call tsunamis some by volcanoes and floods.

    But unto all who are obedient unto My Law and Commandments as are set down in My Word I shall prosper and bless thee and shall surround thee around about with My presence that no matter who seeks to come upon thee to destroy or cast thee down by whatever means they plan to do so they shall fail for I it is that shall frustrate their plans and cause them to fall the very way they have planned to cause thy down fall  in other words they are and shall be blind leaders of the blind and both shall be cast down into the bottomless pit

    But unto Israel I say little by little I shall cause all those I have throughout the ages scattered amongst the Gentile Nations to return to the Land I promise to Abraham and his descendants forever and I shall bless Israel and especially Jerusalem and shall return Israel to her former glory and shall cleanse Jerusalem of all that doth pollute it and it shall once more be known as Holy unto the Lord Her God and shall once My glory reside in and upon her to the praise of My Holy Name.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment