Saturday 6 August 2016

#OF THE #PRESENT AND #FUTURE STATE OF THE #PARTY IN #OPPOSITION TO THE #GOVERNING #PARTY OF THIS #NATION


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto the heads of thy governing parties who are responsible for the governing of this Nation mainly of the opposition party for I say unto them as I said to one King Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin I have number the days of thy party for I have weighed it the balances and found it wanting and shall if thy parties attitude and ways change not shall split it asunder so that not one part as it is now remains. For there are those within thy party who have turned their heads away from being racially impartial, especially towards one people.

    Thus do I say this because all that thy party has suffered within the last period of time is because of thy attitude towards those of other ethnic origins especially one. Even those of Mine own saith the Holy One of Israel. Also because of the hardness of thy heart towards My Will as revealed in My Word and My Holy Law and commandments. Thus hast thou sown to the wind in thy unbelief and hardness of heart and it shall be if thou doth turn not and cleanse thy party of this attitude and its ways and all that doth pollute it thou shalt reap the whirlwind of My wrath and anger that I shall scatter thy party abroad so much so that in name thy party shall no longer exist as an opposition party much less to be worthy of standing for government in any election.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment