Tuesday 2 August 2016

#THE #REVELATION OF #LIFE #DEATH #ETERNITY #JUDGEMENT AND THE #KINGDOM OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer.

    Thus put I a revelation before thee as concerning the passing of mankind into eternity. When men women and children pass from this life they step out of time into eternity, time for them no longer exists. Eternity is My Kingdom wherein the heavenly Jerusalem is and at the centre is My throne and the Judgment seat. Wherein is the great gulf fixed and at the centre the bottomless pit which thou dost call hell. My Kingdom is an endless wondrous land at the centre the heavenly Jerusalem and at the centre as afore said My throne. Throughout My Kingdom flows the river of life and at the head the Tree of Life. In My kingdom also are all manner of creatures which have passed from earthly life and returned unto Me and do no harm in all of My Kingdom.

    There is also a highway up to the city gates which are never closed through which all who are of My Kingdom pass as they will for My will is their will and My Kingdom their Kingdom.

    As said at the centre of the Heavenly Jerusalem is My Judgment seat where all of mankind come before Me to be Judged when they pass from earthly life to be acquitted or condemned and those condemned who are guilty of unbelief and of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments pass beyond the great gulf fixed and are cast into the bottomless pit having none to intercede on their behalf. Those who are acquitted having the only one to intercede on their behalf of whom there is but one the Messiah are allotted a position before My throne forever.

    There is no queue as mankind envisions there is no time in eternity all happens there and then for mankind time has ended and only Judgment remains. So when all pass from earthly life they pass from time and enter eternity before My Judgment seat to be Judged and cast into the bottomless pit or acquitted through the blood of the Lamb slain from all eternity to acquit all those who are to belong unto Me through His blood who died in Him and were resurrected in Him.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment