Saturday 21 May 2016

#UPON THE #CREATION OF #MANKIND AND #MANKINDS #PART IN THE #BRINGING INTO #EXISTENCE OF #NEW #LIFE EVEN #PROCREATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee I created mankind both male and female for companionship before mankind fell and for the procreation of mankind through sexual intercourse so that mankind might flourish and multiply and inhabit the whole of creation and sexual intercourse betwixt male and female was created for that purpose and for physical contact and companionship betwixt them throughout their lives their part was the creation of the physical body of the children to be born Mine the spiritual even the soul or personality or person placed within the body of a child when given the breath of life. Thus this is how a new human being comes into existence and is created by both Myself and mankind in partnership.
    Mankind fell and the natural usage of sexual intercourse was taken out of context and corrupted by the wicked immorality of mankind of which in judgment an answer shall be require when I Judge the Whole of mankind in My court of Divine Justice according to My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word of which mankind’s laws though relevant on Earth; of which many are contrary to My Holy Laws and commandments; hold no sway in My court saith the true and Holy Eternal Redeemer.
    But even now the Nation's are being Judge and are to be Judged by My Holy Law and commandments and are and shall suffer the consequences of the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment