Wednesday 18 May 2016

#THE #WORD AS #CONCERNING THOSE WHO #MOCK #GOD AND HIS WORD AND THE #JUDGMENT #BEING #EXECUTED UPON THE #NATIONS.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee as My Word says beware I AM THAT AM will not be Mocked for that which a man sows that shall he reap, but in as far as that which hath been declare in a speech be very careful of that which thou dost say in public as concern that Judgment I brought up a Nation in the past, did I not say unto pharaoh of Egypt through Moses for the last plague out of thine own mouth hast thou declare the Judgment to come upon thee.
    The question which I must ask is shall I bring such a Judgment upon this land for its rebellion against My Holy Law and commandments for is immorality and wickedness for its lack of dealing with the needs of the sick disabled the orphan the elderly the homeless especially those families force out on to the streets by unscrupulous landlords also the lack of landlords properly maintaining their properties.
    Judgment is held back to give every chance of repentance and obedience to all My Law and Commandments and as other Nations have thus been Judged and that Judgement executed upon them. So also will Judgment come upon all the Nations of the Earth who refuse to obey My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word.
    Beware of a virus that is now spreading across the World because it can mutate and can pass from one species to another of the insect family involved in the transmission of this virus which is a punishment upon all the immoral wicked and rebellious Nations of the Earth as is the rise of antibiotic resistant super bugs as thou dost terms them.
    Turn back from thy rebellious immoral and wicked ways and obey all of My Holy Commandments and Law as set down in My Word and thou shalt see that as thou dost repent these Judgments shall cease and thou shalt prosper in all that thou shalt do and My Blessing and peace shall descend upon thee.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment