Tuesday 10 May 2016

#THE #BEGINNING OF THE #EXECUTION OF #GODS #JUDGMENT #UPON THE #CITIES OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Unto thee the Lord comes forth from His Holy Mountain to visit upon the wicked and rebellious city which has hardened its heart in complacency saying unto itself because of its standing with the World, because of its vast wealth and because of the Military might of the Nation in which it dwells and no sign of My wrath and anger being poured out upon it, says unto itself we are at peace with the rest of the World we are mighty in strength and our wealth will secure us against future events and disasters. My Judgment which I have a foretime declared hoping that, that city would repent and turn from its wickedness and immorality and its rebellion against My Holy Commandments and Law I have held back from executing Judgment upon it, but instead it has hardened its heart stopped up its ears and continued upon the same path it is on.

    But as I swore in My wrath and anger that I would execute Judgment upon the Nations of the Earth which I have so done in the recent past and especial those who refuse to take heed of the warnings sent forth, thus as I go forth to execute Judgment the earth will tremble and shake at My approach warning the people of that city of He who is coming to execute Judgment upon them for execution of Judgment must be done and be seen to be done so that the rest of the world might know that My Judgement will be executed full measure upon those Nations I am going to Judge in the future, that My patience will come to an end and Judgment will be executed upon all the rebellious and wicked Nations of the Earth. But I say this unto thee I have no joy in the death of the wicked and rebellious peoples of the Earth but as afore said reluctantly I execute Judgment upon them, rather I would that they turn from the wicked immoral rebellious and destructive ways to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment