Thursday 19 May 2016

#THE #LAW OF #GOD IN AS FAR AS #IDOLATRY IS #CONCERNED AND THE #PUNISHMENT #DUE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Unto thee of the Nations He who sits upon the great white horse out of whose mouth comes a two edged sharp sword to strike all the Nations is with all the hosts of the heavens of heavens even at the gate ready to ride out to execute Judgement upon all the Nations of the Earth thus also in the hands of one of My seraphim are scales with which to weigh in Judgement all the peoples of the Earth and if thus weighed and found wanting shall My Judgment descend with wrath anger and destruction even against the rebellious and wicked Idolaters of the Earth for My Commandment is thou shalt not make unto thyselves any graven image thou shalt not bow down unto them nor worship them they are an abomination in My sight. Thus by the warnings given and the actions on some Nations taken I have thus warned those who do break this law that not only by word shall I warn of the wrath to come but by deeds also so that none might have any excuse before Me  for did I not say the I am a jealous God and My Glory I will not give to any other. So thus as the warnings have gone out thus now cometh true Judgment upon those who don't want to see and don't want to hear those warnings sent out.
    Even this say I unto those who make images of false messiah, prophets and disciples shall not escape also for there is but one Word My Word One Faith My Faith which I give to all those who come unto Me the one way that I have set down and that is by the Promised Messiah the true Passover Lamb who was sacrificed upon the tree for all who do come to believe in and follow Him even all of those who belong unto the true and only Kingdom of the heaven of heavens My Kingdom saith the Lord of Hosts.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment