Tuesday 7 February 2017

#UPON THE #LAND OF #PROMISE EVEN #ISRAEL AND TO WHOM IT BELONGS BY #GODS #HOLY #PROMISE GIVEN TO #ABRAHAM AND #HIS SEED #FOREVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee and to all Nations that as afore said the Land of Israel belongs alone to My People even the children of Israel and hath been so declared that as promised I have returned My people to the promised land as I said in My Word through the prophets in the last days so should I do. That all of land of Israel shall be theirs and theirs alone to posses it forever and that I should return it to its former glory as it was in the days of Solomon King of Israel son of King David whom I did appoint to build in Jerusalem a House so that therein My Name should dwell and that it should again be built and established in that place where it once stood in Jerusalem My Holy City upon Temple mount and that it should be exalted above every hill and mountain. Indeed it is I shall cleanse the whole of Israel of all that pollutes her so that once more My people should live in the land of promise in peace and safety for whomsoever shall be against and make war against Israel makes war against Me and if they make war against Me who shall in that day remain alive for all those who live by the sword and the weapons of war shall perish there from. Thus also whomsoever makes friends with Israel makes friends with Me also and as I shall defend Israel against all her enemies so shall I defend all who befriend her against all their enemies.
    Thus as it is written I should remind thee of the promise I made to Abraham and his seed forever that the land upon which the sole of his foot trod so should I give it to him by promise to him and his seed forever and that in the end they should live in peace security and prosperity and all of the land should become even as the garden of the Lord the garden of Eden. So has it been written and so shall it be brought to pass and none shall hinder its accomplishment. But and also as it was passed on to the son of his loins even Isaac also I made a promise to the bond woman and her son that from his loins should come many Nations and they should posses the land around about Israel but never posses Israel herself. Thus also it is I alone am the Holy One of Israel even THE I AM THAT I AM and I alone am over Israel to command them to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and there is and never shall be any other.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment