Wednesday 22 February 2017

#THE #CORRUPTION OF #GODS #WORD BY #MANKIND IN ITS TRANSLATION #ALTERING THE TRUTH AS CONCERNING #SIN(CRIME) #RIGHTEOUSNESS AND #JUDGMENT.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    In as far as My Word is concerned there are parts of it that have been in the past in translation of it taken from or missed out and there are also parts thereof that have been added to it and thus now I say all must be and shall be corrected unless mankind doth desire to suffer the consequences as are set down in My Word. Those parts missed out in the translations thereof in the past when first translated have had their names removed from the book of life and their punishment applied as will also come about upon those who in like manner miss use and abuse My Word in as far as translation and publication of My Word in that they have given credence to the past miss translations which have so suffered the removal of that which should not have been removed by the now publication and distribution thereof. Thus those who have so suffered in the past removal of their names from the book of life so shall these who continue to miss translate and distribute My Word as they have done shall have their names removed from the book of life immediately upon committing this sin or crime. Those also who have in the past have added to My Word in as far as any part thereof which is there and should not be in as far even of names places narrative doctrine or any teaching set down therein as those in the past through miss translation mainly because there was no words in their language to translate it into correctly in as far as the meaning thereof have added what they thought it translated into or mean instead of seeking My Guidance or the guidance of Ruach Hakodesh even spirit of all truth and enlightenment the one called by thee the Holy Spirit. They also have suffered after they have passed from Earthly life tenfold My Wrath and anger as punishment have gone to that place reserved for such. So also shall it be those through modern translations and publications of My Word have given credence to their actions and have continued their work these shall suffer My Wrath and anger in that as so set down in My Word add unto them all the plagues and disasters as so set down in My Word. None in spirit and in truth have in the past and at present in an heartfelt true and spiritual manner in the first place have sought My permission to translate or publish My Word yea they have sought guidance but they have assumed My Permission to do so was given automatically what would the result under the thy law would come about if someone published and translated a work without the authors permission they would soon find them in thy courts of law suffering the consequences of the actions and thus so it is with Me and so shall all who do find themselves before My Judgment throne suffering the consequences of their actions as in thy law so in Mine I am the owner of My Word and in as far as I am concerned have broken My Law. But as afore said all of this has to be set right and shall be so in the way and manner I have so ordained at this time to come about. Thus I say unto thee that if permission from Me is asked for I shall give it so long as a correct translation and publication is produced but these two Judgment shall be strictly applied whomsoever takes away from My Word shall immediately have their Names taken out of the book of life without exception and those who add there unto shall have the plagues and Judgments strictly applied also unto them.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment