Saturday 11 February 2017

#GODS CONDEMNATION OF #ISRAELS #DISOBEDIENCE OF HIS #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Unto Israel I put forth these words unto thee those that are not of Israel  that remain in the land of promise remain and shall remain in the land, even all the shrines of the Gentile Nations also and those whom thou doth call Palestinians these shall  remain according to My will for but one reason and  shall be a burden unto thee and the reason is this that thou doth continue as My Nation and people to  disobey all of My Holy Law and Commandments not only outwardly but inwardly thus as I have done with thee in the past so do I now but I shall not cast thee again forth from the Land of promise as I have done so in the past and hath threatened to do so recently  but until thou doth return unto Me and do begin to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments inwardly as well as outwardly. Also My presence shall be kept from being amongst thee and the House to My Name shall not be built again where it once stood until thou doth return unto Me as a Nation obeying all of My Holy Law and Commandments but even so it shall not be built by those who have sought to do so in the past even those who sought to lay the corner stone of the House to My Name,  but by the one whom I have appointed from the beginning so to do even according to that which I did with King David appointing his son Solomon in his place because King David was a man of war having the blood of many on his hands and I will not have the hands that have shed blood build the House to My Name. Which indeed shall come about only when all the shrines of the Nations are cast forth from the land and that all of Israel doth turn from their sinful ways and return unto Me and the obedience of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments when that comes to pass all that hath been prophesied in My Word as concerning thee and these days for Israel shall be fulfilled.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment