Tuesday 7 February 2017

#GODS #PUNISHMENT FOR THE #CRIME OF #MURDER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This say I unto thee that the Law which mankind when a person is found guilty of murder the punishment thereof which is executed upon that person for the crime of murder is contrary to the punishment as is set down in My Holy Law even that which thou doth call capital punishment when I Judge mankind and find them guilty of such crimes as murder My verdict of guilty doth carry with it the punishment of death by banishment to the depths of the bottomless pit forever  when they come before Me after passing from their life upon Earth but now it is because mankind’s law upon this matter is contrary to My holy Law and commandments thus hath it begun and shall continue from this time forth those of mankind who murder men women and children if found guilty by Me by the incontrovertibly evidence that shall be thus revealed to Me they shall be punished as is set down in My Holy Law and Commandments as is revealed in My Word which hath gone out to all of mankind  thus shall it be these shall now face Judgement not only in the Life to come but even in their life upon Earth and that punishment for murder as set down in My Holy Law shall now if any of mankind are found guilty of the crime of murder by Me shall suffer at My hand that punishment as is so set down in My Holy Law and commandments which demands a life for a life in other words death by those means I shall execute upon them even according as is so set down in My Holy Law and commandments especially upon those who are cruel Tyrants and dictators who murder innocent men women and children of their Nations. These shall indeed be twice Judged plucked up by their roots taken from their life upon Earth come before My throne have the verdict of everlasting damnation pronounced upon them and then cast into the depths of  that place thou doth call hell even that which is the bottomless pit for all eternity where the worm dieth not where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and the burning fire of regret consumes their very being where their thirst for life and peace of heart and mind cannot be quenched.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment