Saturday 25 February 2017

#A REVELATION OF #GODS #JUSTICE #SYSTEM OF #CRIME AND #PUNISHMENT AND THE #MODERN #TRANSLATION OF THE #WORDS #SIN AND #SINNER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus said I that I shall reveal all in as far as what the correct translation of My Word into modern language should be and two terms that I am going to open up and put into a modern context is sin and sinner and also a comparison of mankind’s Justice System and Mine if My Justice system of crime and punishment was set down using thy terminology what would thou translate sin and sinner into when used  in thy courts of Law, would it not be crime and criminal, or to put it to thee as concerning the breaking of thy law would not those who do so if brought before the bench in thy court if found guilty would they not be convicted of committing a crime and would they not be classed as criminals. By using an ancient language to hide the true modern word for the breaking My Holy Law and Commandments ye do also hide the true status of those who break My Holy Law thou doth consider them as sinners and the breaking of My law as a sin. Thou do also hide the true consequences of breaking My Holy Law and commandments the terms in My Sight are past terms and are in their meaning as dead as the past is. The truth is that all who break My Law are committing a crime against Me and My Holy Law, whilst thy Laws and Justice systems are flawed in many respects Mine are not they are perfect Holy and True and immutable and those who commit a crime in breaking My Law I consider as criminals and what is thy punishment for committing a crime a period in one of thy prisons and after serving their sentence are allowed back in to society. So it is also with Me when those who break My Laws and Commandments are brought before Me and found guilty and are not repentant and have not a surety to stand for them in their place suffering their punishments for them they after their life on earth are cast into My Prison, but there the likeness ends for My prison has no doors windows and exits no gate no means of escape no walls to circumvent no court of appeal after sentence no time off for good behaviour it is a prison from which there is no escape and the sentence in all cases is forever. The only surety that can be presented is the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah who was willing to suffer the punishment for all who believe in Him as their sacrifice for the crimes they have committed when they come before Me at Judgement day in the breaking of My Holy Commandments since the beginning of creation. But is it so that if, from the beginning because of the fall all who come into the World in the old language are consider as sinners, also those break and have broken My Holy Law as committing a sin what now in modern language can all of mankind be consider as and have done in the breaking of My Holy Law and what will happen when passed from this life unto them. But what is My Prison it is what I do call the bottomless pit and thou do call hell.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment