Wednesday 8 February 2017

#OF THAT WHICH IS TO COME UPON A #LAND THAT #ONCE #ENSLAVED #GODS #PEOPLE WHO #HE #FREED BY THE HAND OF #MOSES



Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of  Israel that I say unto that land which made slaves of My People in ancient times for thy past and present sins I shall cast forth a great storm towards thee and that which is thy life’s blood shall dry up so that no longer shall the seven veins that feed the Land carry that life’s blood even so much so that men from the Sinai shall be able to cross into the land of Egypt without wetting their feet even the whole of the Nile shall be a river no more nor shall the water ways of the Gentiles exist as a passage way for their vessels of trade for that Land still follows after the ways of those in the past who ruled that Land and they do even glory in their dead Kings desiring for that to return which will never do so even that which was once an Empire of the ancient World. But more so for those crimes they now commit even against their own people oppressing them with a heavy burden they cannot carry yet are force to do so. Thus as it was when I freed My people from the slavery of that land so shall it now come to pass upon that Land for the corruption and oppression that hath existed and doth still exist even that of allowing those who traffic in people to cross into Libya even those also that are in fact terrorist who by these means fund their terrorist organizations. Also a highway for the remnant of My people to be gathered from that continent to return unto the land of promise without hindrance, which is their inheritance by My promise to Abraham and to fulfil My Word given through the prophets of old to My People as is set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment