Tuesday 14 February 2017

#GODS #PLAN FOR THE #WHOLE OF #ISRAEL THAT SHALL COME TO #PASS AND NONE SHALL #HINDER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Even unto Israel and unto all the Nations of the Earth that as I have a fore promised I shall cause through the ones appointed to build the House to My Name wherein it once stood. But before this shall be cleansed from out of the Land all the shrines and place erected by the Nations they shall no longer exist within the land the plumb line shall be set and the building blocks shall be fashioned far from the site where on the House to My Name is to be built so that the sound thereof might not be heard from there and the one ordained shall constructed it according as it is so set down in My Word and according to the measurements thereof and once it is built and Israel once more possesses the whole of the land I shall cause all of My people who reside within the Nation of the Earth to return unto the land of promise for I am the true shepherd and the all of Israel are the sheep of My fold and they shall go in and out and find pasture and also in and out of the Land in safety and security for it is that I shall watch over them to protect and defend them all the days of their Lives and once more shall My Word and My Holy Law and Commandments go forth from out of Mount Zion to all the Nations of the Earth and all the Nation of the Earth shall be Judged according to My Holy Law and Commandments each and every one from the least to the greatest. Thus shall it be whomsoever blieveth in Me through the true Messiah shall be welcome in the land of Israel and all of those who do not shall not be welcome neither into Israel nor unto Jerusalem My Holy City nor to the House to My HOLY NAME and all the Nations who believe thus shall be blessed by Me and those who do not shall be cursed and Judged by Me according to My Holy Law and commandments. For of a truth all who are of Me are those who believe in Me and My Word and obey totally all of My Holy Law and Commandments without exception through that Faith that I shall give unto them and those who do not believe thus but walk and live contrary to My Holy Law and Commandments and obey not completely every iota are not and never shall be of Me and shall thus be Judged and banished from My Kingdom upon Earth and heaven of heavens.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment