Saturday 17 September 2016

#UPON THE #DIRECTION IN WHICH #MANKIND IS GOING AND #BECAUSE OF THE #DEAFNESS #BLINDNESS AND #HARDHEARTEDNESS #MANKINDS FINAL #DESTINATION


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus say I unto thee at this time, upon that which those who have heard My Word and have seen and have had MY wrath and anger poured out upon them. Thus is it not thou and they that have chosen the path and the direction on which they have walked and thou art walking upon even though thou hast witness the outpouring of that wrath and anger upon many of the Earth yet not attributing it as thus, stating that those storms earthquakes hurricanes and tornadoes and other disasters are the result of Nature going awry thus I say who created the Universe and the Earth the sun and all the stars and planet and galaxies of the Universe it did not create itself nor did Nature, as thy scientist will discover shortly and also upon the creation of mankind I created male and female and that is how they remain throughout their lives which is not dependent upon their physical form alone but upon their personalities which never changes from birth to death and into eternity. It is then that I have no alternative but to Judge thee according to thine actions in as far as My Holy Word is concerned and according to that which My Word sets down for punishment of those who walk contrary to My Holy Word and Law and do break those commandments written down and delivered unto thee by the hand of Moses and according as I have warned thee of the consequences of hardening thy hearts towards Me and My Word believing not that which I have proclaimed would be the consequences of not taking heed and continuing upon the path thou art on. I AM THAT I AM King of Kings Lord of Lords God and creator of all that is has been and shall be in whom the whole of the universe exist and without whom it cannot exist and in whom thou dost live and move and have thy being and to whom your answerable to at the end of thy Lives for all that thou hast done are doing and will do throughout thy Life when thou doth enter eternity.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment