Monday 12 September 2016

#THE #REVELATION OF #GODS #WEAPONS OF WAR AND THE #COMMANDMENT #THOU SHALT NOT #KILL AND THOSE TO #WHOM IT #APPLIES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus it is that unto thee I have and am revealing My weapons of war against which thou hast no defence as a warning of that which is to come if mankind does continue upon the path it is on of disobedience and rebellion against all of My Holy Law and commandments one of which says thou shall not kill and whomsoever does so shall be in danger of that place ye call hell and I call the bottomless pit and that command includes that which thou doth call suicide of which I do Judge and condemn as self murder and shall Judge those who commit suicide as murderers to suffer that as set down in My Word for it is I alone can create life and I alone who can take it away as is proven by those who attempt self murder and fail their failure being their life cannot end until I say it is can.

    Many who commit such an act thinking to escape the trials and tribulations and troubles of this life when they do commit suicide find out that they are on the way to Judgement and try and turn back but it’s too late there is no going back and their destination is set.


This is the Word of the Lord to thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment