Tuesday 13 September 2016

#OF THE #TROUBLES OF A #NORTH #AFRICAN NATION AND A #WARNING TO #ISRAEL OF EXILE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Upon the situation in a North African Nation where there are two sides fighting each other one in government and the other a rebel opposition group both as corrupt as the other both sides oppressing and murdering the people of that Nation keeping them in poverty by keeping the countries wealth in their own possession living in luxury whilst the people suffer whose cries have come before Me thus it is that I shall visit the government and the rebel opposition in wrath and anger and shall Judge them according to My Holy Word and Law and visit upon their heads that punishment which is their due as is set down in My Word, Law and Commandments for all of their wicked acts in as far as their treatment of their people and of their own crimes against Me saith the Holy One of Israel in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments.

    But it is that as I shall cast them down I shall raise up those to replace them that have at heart the welfare of the people of that Nation and shall use the Nation’s wealth to cause the people to rise out of their poverty and shall tend to the needs of the sick the lame the young the elderly the orphan and all those in need so that it becomes a prosperous and democratic Nation.

    Thus say I unto thee Israel return unto Me and I shall return unto thee do not and I shall do unto thee as I have done in times past as I did when I sent thee into exile when thou didst rebel falling down before false gods and worshiping them and committing all manner of wickedness. I returned thee after many centuries of exiling thee from the land of promise which I gave unto Abraham and his descendants for ever so that once more Israel might become the Nation and people of the living God and once more Jerusalem would be restored and built up again to become My Holy City and the House to My Holy Name rebuilt. But this has not come about and the heart of the people is more towards the pleasures of this world and the flesh and has hardened their hearts towards Me and the obedience of all of My Holy Commandments and Law. Remember how Israel was under David and Solomon and of the Glory of the House to My Name and Israel and Jerusalem was the most blessed in all of the Earth how I protected thee from all of thine enemies and all that fought against thee perished at Mine own Hand. Thus it is that if thou shalt return unto Me I shall cleanse all of Israel of all that doth pollute it and shall give thee hearts of flesh to replace thy hearts of stone and shall bless thee and prosper thee and the former peace and glory and respect of the Nations around about thee that was thine shall be returned unto thee. But return not unto Me and I shall do as I have in times past cause thee to be sent into exile again from the land of promise and give it unto others for a possession until thou art willing to return unto Me.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment