Wednesday 7 September 2016

#THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF #GOD TO COME UPON #DAMASCUS AND TO ALL WHO #DWELL WITHIN THAT #CITY AND A #WARNING TO #ISRAEL

#THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF #GOD TO COME UPON #DAMASCUS AND TO ALL WHO #DWELL WITHIN THAT #CITY AND A #WARNING TO #ISRAEL

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus says the Lord God of Hosts even the only true Living redeemer to thee O Damascus and to all of thine inhabitants I shall make of thee a desolation and empty place only fit for the flocks of sheep to graze on and the foxes of the desert to inhabit the snake and the scorpions to scurry through the night. I shall take down thy buildings one by one and shall destroy all thy pleasant place they shall be no more. By whirlwind and fire shall I cleanse thee of all that is evil that dwells within thee and thou shalt become an example to all around and to Israel especially of that which comes upon those who break all of My Holy Commandments and Word who strike their own people down to the grave so that they are no more. See by thine own and thy companions actions thou art destroying thine own land thine own cities thine own pleasant places. But that which thou hast brought down upon thine own people thou who doth reign from thine own seat in Damascus is nought to that which I shall bring down upon that city and upon thine own head and upon all of those who stand at thy side.

    Thou O Israel hast renewed the land of Israel from the time of which I thou didst return by Mine own hand and its cities has thou built up thou hast sown the land with al manner of fruit and crops that produce in their season a prosperous harvest time after time. But yet it is thou hast forgotten He who gave unto thee the land of Israel unto Abraham and his descendants forever thou hast forgotten to worship Me according to that as set down in My Word to rebuild the House to My Name and to care for and protect the strangers within thy gates that they might live in the land of Israel in peace and security as long as they do live.

    Thou doth pay unto Me lip service but thy heart is far from Me look unto My Word and to all of My Holy Commandments restore in thy heart a renewed and right spirit that I Might bless and prosper thee that Israel may indeed become a land flowing with milk and honey a promised Land for all of Israel is Mine saith the Lord God of Host and the children of Israel are all My people. Also Jerusalem is My City and the place where in the House to My Holy Name will be raised up once more for I shall purge Israel of all that doth pollute it and shall cast down all those who say they are Israelites and are not. For I am jealous God in as far as Israel is concerned and if Israel continues to rebel against Me and My Word I shall do as I have done afore time as she hast forsaken Me I shall forsake her untill she doth repent and return unto Me with a humble and contrite heart and doth obey all of My Word and Law and Holy Commandments as is set down in My Word even all the Law and the prophets as I did give unto thee O Israel by the hand of My servant Moses. I shall put before thee the example of Syria and the destruction there and that which is to come upon Damascus as an example of My wrath and anger upon all of those who rebel against My Word Law and Commandments and do commit all manner of wickedness and immorality and those who heed not the warning that I send unto them of the wrath and anger to come.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment