Thursday 8 September 2016

#THE #RISE AND #FALL OF A #MIGHTY #NATION WHOSE #INFLUENCE HAS BEEN OVER MANY #NATIONS FOR OVER A #HUNDRED YEARS #TILL #NOW

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say ye why is it that I have held back My fury wrath and anger as I have; afore set down; upon a certain Nation. For it is that I am waiting to pardon and welcome with open arms all of those who in deep humility with a repentant contrite heart do seek My pardon and forgiveness for all of their crimes against their fellow men and women and children and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments for I who it is am gracious and merciful slow to anger and of great kindness who is not ready to forsake any if there is in them a change of heart and a desire for them to turn from their wicked ways and sinful crimes to serve the Lord their God of whom is the I AM THAT I AM all the days of their lives.

    Thus say I unto thee there is a Nation upon this Earth whose spirit is that of past Nations and who treads the same path they once treaded that of those who built Empires that sought to subdue the whole world to their reign and who in their arrogance and pride in the end thought that I existed not that they were indeed gods and did commit all manner of wickedness and immorality sinking into a well of depravity from which they could not climb out of, who in the end when My Cup of wrath and anger was filled up was poured out upon them and I brought upon them all manner of plagues and disasters but still in the hardness of their hearts they continued treading the path they where on so much so that I weakened them so that the tribal Nations whom once they conquered and of whom they despised as weak and ineffective against the might of their empire saw the weakened immoral and depraved state of the empire which once held sway over them rebelled and did cause them to fall. They relied upon their weapons of war and their mighty armies and their dominance of the Nations they conquered and had influence over and held in subjection through the fear of their might but did not count on My wrath and anger being poured out upon them.

    But these Nations Empires reckoned not upon the weapons I hold in My arsenal weapons against which there is no defence thus I struck and weakened them and then gave courage to those Nations they subjected through fear of their mighty weapons and armies so that they rebelled and when they did found that the mighty empire they feared no longer existed and they conquered those Empires utterly and totally destroying them so much so that they vanished from the face of the Earth.
    Thus as said this Nation has thus walked this path and is still on it who attributes the disasters and plagues, earth quake and volcanic eruptions not unto Me but unto Nature whom they do call mother nature of whom doth not exist that mankind’s will gives mankind the right to do as they please and that mankind is not subject to My Holy Will and purposes and subject to My Holy Word, Law and Commandments relying upon the so called superiority of their weaponry and the belief that I exist not that I am a creation of the superstitious imaginations of mankind’s past beliefs.

    Well thus can I assure them I do exist and that the whole of Nature and their existence is subject to My Will and purposes and is subject to the Judgement of MY Holy Law and commandments which I can assure mankind which have and will become self evident.

    Therefore now I say of that Nation how are the might fallen and humbled to the very dust of the ground and their mighty armies and weapons of war brought to nought before My Weapons of war of which there is as afore said no defence. For it is I raise one up and cast another down for the whole of creation is Mine and I do as I will in the whole of creation and in the armies of the heaven of heavens and of which My army which is the hosts of the heaven of heavens there is also none who can stand against them saith the Lord of Hosts, to defeat them.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment