Saturday 24 September 2016

#THE #CASTING OUT OF #MANKIND FROM THE #GARDEN OF #EDEN AND THE #PROVISION #GOD HAS MADE FOR #MANKIND TO #REGAIN #ETERNAL #LIFE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    I who it is saith the Holy One of Israel who set the course and the paths of all of the lives of My creatures which do dwell upon the face of the Earth and I who it is that created mankind and made them like unto the stars in the heaven of heavens, but mankind fell after transgressing My commandment not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thus was Adam and Eve cast out of the garden of Eden saith the true and only Living God and redeemer of mankind. But I had mercy upon them and provided for them and all of mankind a means of escape so that they could return unto Me thus I created and revealed the path that leads back to  the garden of Eden, but I set at the entrance the angel with the flaming sword to barred the way so that only those who believed in the  true Passover lamb and saviour who was to come could enter through belief in and acceptance of His death and resurrection as their death and resurrection eventual enter back into My garden, but for those who believe not  through the Faith of Abraham in the true Messiah that was to come and has come, and do not obey all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments through Faith those the angel with the flaming sword still bar’s the way. But that  path that leads to the gate that leads into the garden of Eden has been set down and unless that path is followed the way the Passover Lamb walked upon it and unless those walking upon it are covered by the Passover Lambs blood making them righteous through His righteousness in My sight they shall never get passed the angel with the flaming sword who bars the way in every direction and the only way passed him is My way and by My will and purpose alone and what is that path that is revealed in My word that all must walk upon to enter My Garden which is the Kingdom of the heaven of heavens? It is as that which follows for there is nothing hidden that shall not be brought out into the light and nothing that is kept secret that shall not be revealed to all. For there is coming a day when all shall be known as they know themselves.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment