Saturday 10 September 2016

#THE #JUDGMENTS #HIDDEN WITHOUT #REASON AND THE #INHERITANCE OF #ISAAC AND #ISMAEL

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time be not deceived for those who seek to provoke Me to anger by refusing to reveal the Judgements they have declared, to the Nations around about them upon those whom they have Judged as guilty of a crime. Thy secret intentions are not hidden from Me for there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and brought into the light so that all may see and know what thou doth seek to hide from those around about thee. I AM THAT I AM saith unto thee that what I have declared as concerning the sons of Abraham and the portions that I have given unto them even Israel  to Isaac descendants and to the sons of Ishmael all of the land east of Egypt unto the borders of that which now is India and China and from what is now the Black sea to the Arabian sea which was divided amongst them to become who they became the princes of twelve Nations of the Middle East. Thy motives are clear but I cannot and will not be subject to those who seek proof of My existence or of those whom I have chosen to reveal My Will and purposes through.

    If a Judgment given is justified then there is no reason to hide it only unjust Judgments are hidden.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment