Sunday 4 September 2016

#THE #JUST #JUDGMENT THAT IS #COMING ON ALL THE #CORRUPT #GOVERNMENTS AND #CRUEL #EVIL #RULERS OF THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto the corrupt governments of the Earth those who through the manipulation of their countries Laws seek and do in the eyes of their people escape Justice for their crimes and cruelty against their people keeping the wealth of their Nation to themselves leaving their people in poverty and distress even cruelly murdering them if they rebel against the unjust laws instituted by these governments. Thus say I unto them that it is now that thy crimes shall find thee out all that thou hast committed shall be revealed to all and sundry no longer shalt thou escape My Just Judgement for I shall bring down MY fury and wrath and anger upon such governments by plague disease whirlwind and fire thus it shall be I it is that shall free thy people from thy cruel reign over them.

    Thou shall fall and never again rise to rule the country thou once ruled. Such shall be  My Just Judgement of thee and the full fury of My wrath and anger against thee that thou shall seek to flee far from Me but thou shall not escape if thou dost flee to hills there shall I be waiting for thee if thou doth climb the highest mountain or seek to hide in the deepest depths of the Earth there shall I be, even if thou doth flee to the deepest depths of the sea there am I to meet out Just Judgement upon thee and in the extreme if perchance thou art able to flee to the Moon there shall I saith the Lord of Hosts be ready to sit in Judgment over thee to meet out true Justice casting thee into the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

    This is My Word saith the Lord God King of Kings Lord of Lords and the Judge of all Earth to all the corrupt and evil governments of the World.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment