Wednesday 7 September 2016

#THE ONLY #MEANS #WHEREBY THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF #GOD CAN BE #STAYED FROM #DESCENDING UPON #DAMASCUS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee I have heard the pleas of those who have pleaded with Me to stay My hand from bringing down My wrath and anger upon the city of Damascus and its inhabitants for the claim is though that regime in power is guilty of most heinous crimes against its people yet there are those within that city who are innocent of any crime which the government has committed against the people of that Nation. But as My Word says I have no Joy even in the death of the wicked but rather would I have the wicked turn from their wickedness repent and turn unto Me seeking forgiveness for all of their wicked crimes. As well as a Just and Holy God who will visit the unrepentant with My Just Judgment I am also a merciful God.

    But in the case of the wicked regime and those who support that regime I say these Words My wrath and anger and My full fury is ready to be poured out upon the wicked of that city but I have no desire to punish the innocent of that city along with the wicked. Thus there are two ways to stay My Hand from punishing those who are innocent of being complicit in the actions of that Government. One is for them to flee that city while they can of which I will hold back My full anger and fury for a set time. Even as I did with Lot in the cities of the plains when I sent two angels to take lot and his family out of the city of Gomorrah and would not destroy that city if any innocent upright and righteous persons could be found in that city So also with Damascus. The second way is for the Nations of the Earth to rid that land and city of that wicked and evil regime and replace it with one that has at its heart the interests welfare, prosperity, health and safety of the people of that city and Nation so that they can rebuild that Nation and live in peace and security. But upon the second it is that I will only hold back for; as afore said; a set time after which there is no halting My full fury wrath and anger from striking that city.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment