Tuesday 13 September 2016

#THE #TONGUES OF #MEN AND OF #ANGELS ONE #SPOKEN SINCE #EDEN THE #OTHERS #SINCE #BABEL


 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    The revelation I now give unto thee of the Languages now spoken the world over which were not spoken in the beginning since Eden before Nimrod and the Tower of Babel which was a language pure and perfect in every way of which not one of the languages now are in existence in their purest form are in any way derived from that language. Let Me show unto thee that the language I gave unto mankind when I created mankind both male and female was the language of the heaven of heavens that of men and angels therefore look unto Eden before mankind fell when I came down in the cool of the day which I did every day to converse with mankind the conversation I had with mankind was pure perfect and Holy it was an heavenly conversation mankind was at one with Me and I with mankind

    But did I take that language away from mankind when they fell no for if that had been so mankind would not have been able to; as Adam and Eve did; communicate with Me and I with them and this continued though many followed after the ways of Cain when he fled into the land of Nod. Thus there were those who returned unto Me and those who rebelled as did Nimrod and those who followed him and until he and his followers built the tower of Babel all of mankind spoke one pure language and that ended when Nimrod sought to rule mankind and to reach the heaven of heavens by uniting all of mankind under him to build the tower of Babel so that they all would be united together under one leader him. But I came down to converse with mankind again and saw what they were doing and saw the wickedness and rebellion against Me in their hearts that mankind would once again walk the same path as they had before I flooded the Earth to destroy the wicked and rebellious of mankind which I promised never to flood the Earth ever again the sign of which is the rainbow. Therefore I confused mankind's language by taking away the one pure language and giving mankind many tongues so that they no longer could understand one another and scattered them over the face of the Earth thus also taking also away mankind’s ability to converse with Me directly. Thus it is that all the languages of the Earth are not derived from one language and one tongue that was spoken upon the Earth in Eden and thereafter till Nimrod and Babel.

    But after I gave unto one people a language to not only communicate with each other but with Me also a people that I raised up to become My People and My Nation on Earth and a City and House to My Holy Name which their ancestors have forgotten and polluted until now. Refusing to rebuild the House to My Name and restoring My City to its former glory even Jerusalem.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment