Monday 21 March 2016

#UPON THE #PRESENT COURSE #OF THIS #GOVERNMENT AND #ITS #BUDGET AND OTHER #PROPOSALS


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee and unto the Leader of thy government thou dost well to take heed of My Judgment of thee for it is that as afore said all I have set down in My Word shall be accomplished to its ultimate degree upon thine head it shall come to pass and also upon thy Governing party. this I say unless upon that which was set down in thy budget is changed, if this party continues stubbornly upon this path it shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof and it shall be that another party shall take thy place. No more shalt thou again gain the place thy party dost hold now.
    But in as far as thy nuclear deterrent is concerned the renewal thereof which is unnecessary, if the cost of renewal had been redirect, then the disability cuts could and should have been avoided, whilst thou dost consider renewal as an option it is not in the present financial climate justifiable. Which is more important the health and welfare of thy people or wasting billions on a deterrent that will not and cannot be used nuclear weapons not only destroy other Nations but also in the long run destroy those who use them for is it not so after the disaster in Japan the radiation that was leaked has cause and increase in people suffering from cancer not only in Japan but in the surrounding region? But this I say and have said unto thee that if I be for thee who can be against thee, also if I be against thee then who can stand against Me for I can and will surely cause thee to perish.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment