Saturday 12 March 2016

#THE #HEALTH #PROBLEMS OF THE #PRESENT #SOCIETY AND #HOW THEY CAN #BE SOLVED


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    This say I unto thee stop listening to those who try to dictate how thou canst live happy healthy lives, also how the problem of obesity can be solved. These are those who are not happy unless they are controlling people, they state what is wrong with people’s health and what they should give up and what they should eat and what is bad for people and in reality what they state only makes matters worse, there is a way to live a healthy happy and prosperous life that will solve the problem also of obesity and that is My way as is set down in My Word in all of My Law both spiritually and physically for if it is that I am the creator of mankind and the Father of My Children does it not follow that it is I alone who knows what is good and bad for the whole of mankind health wise both physically and spiritually.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment