Saturday 26 March 2016

#THE #TRUE REVELATION OF THE #PASSOVER #LAMB AND THE #SPRITUAL #MEANING OF THE #FEAST OF THE #PASSOVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    The Passover is a physical event that is a revelation of the promised Messiah to come in that the Passover was first in respect of My Judgment on the Egyptians for their cruel slavery of My People and the hearkening  of their cry unto Me to be free of that slavery. The Judgment of the Egyptians should by all Nations be taken as a warning that if I command that any Nation should obey My Word and Commandments that necessary warnings will be forth coming by that one whom I call forth to deliver those warnings. But will in the end result in the same destruction that came upon Egypt before Israel left for the promised land, if they like the Egyptians refuse to heed the warnings and disobey My commandments, as set down in My Word and Law.
    But the revelation of the Messiah to come which this feast reveals is fulfilled in the coming of Messiah, the Lamb in the feast symbolises the Lamb of God to come He who is both perfect Man and God without spot or blemish and the sacrifice symbolises His death for mankind especially for His people the blood on the doors and lintels symbolises the blood of the true Passover lamb on the doors and lintels of the hearts of all of those who believe and accept Him as their sacrifice for all of their sins to be cleansed from them so that they appear as holy and righteous in My sight and thus having the strength and the Will to obey all of My Word and Law as I have set it down. The passing over of the angel of death symbolises the coming Judgement of all of mankind that when those who have accepted and believe in the Messiah being their Passover lamb the angel of the death everlasting; the second of spiritual death; will Passover them and sweep all of those who have rejected the Messiah into the bottomless pit forever. But His resurrection and ascension was My acceptance of that sacrifice for all of those who did accept Him and do accept Him and will accept Him as their true Passover Lamb that may be free from the slavery of sin and death to live in My presence forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to You.

From the prophet of the Lord God, Saviour and Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment