Sunday 27 March 2016

#THE REVELATION OF THE #ONLY PATH TO #PEACE #BETWEEN #NATIONS AND THE #JUDGEMENT WHICH IS TO #COME UPON ALL #NATIONS.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Now cometh the time of conflict upon the Earth when the hearts of mankind shall fail them for fear of that which is to come upon the Earth even wars and rumours of wars plagues disease and disasters in diverse places earthquakes and tidal waves volcanoes whirlwinds and fire from the heavens. Civil war and rebellion against those Governments in power whom the population consider corrupt and unworthy of the positions they hold. For thus I say unto thee My Word goes out to bring peace upon the Earth not betwixt Nation and Nation but peace betwixt mankind and Myself for if all be at peace with Me how can there be conflict between Nation and Nation. Thou hast sought and failed to bring peace through thy various organizations and through various treatise and diplomatic efforts but have thus far failed and so shall it be for what one Nation considers to be the right path to follow another considers the opposite path to be right. But and if all do follow that path as set down in My Word even obedience to all of My Holy Law and commandments and all of that which I have set down in My Word, for does not My Word say that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Thus it is if all follow the same path how can there be anything else but peace. But it is that it is I who do and shall Judge the Nations and shall indeed punish those all of those who fail to obey My Law as set down in My Word.
    Thus say I unto thee that there is nothing that is hidden that shall not be revealed all the hidden things of darkness shall be brought out into the open and into the light, for it is that there is nothing that can be kept hidden from Me and it is that I do know all the secrets of mankind and all the secrets of men’s and women's hearts and minds, for is it not that its I who hath created thee and is it not so that the creator of all things knows understands and see’s all of that which He hath created. Thy thoughts and desires are not hidden from Me, thy friends families companions do not know thee as I do for thou art like an open book to Me. Thus say I unto thee thus it is that when all come before Me in judgement all shall know thee as I know thee and I know thee as thou dost know thyselves.

this is the Word of the Lord to thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment