Saturday 12 March 2016

#THE #RECENT #MORAL #STATE OF THE #CITIES OF THE #EARTH AND #ESPECIALY #EUROPE AND #BRITAIN


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus it is that thy whole society and especially thy cities are fast approaching the state of Sodom and Gomorrah just before they were destroyed. Twice before I warned thy cities of their state before Me and twice before they ignored My warnings of their wickedness and immorality and their abandoning of My Holy and Just Laws and commandments and all manner of righteousness of which I have most recently put before thee. Once the whole of Europe was struck by plague and London was destroyed by fire, look unto those lands I have recently struck with whirlwind storms hurricanes floods and especially two lands with an earth quakes and a tidal waves. Look upon that devastation and then look unto thine own capital city which needs to be cleansed of all that pollutes it all manner of wickedness murder rape and immorality and idolatry so that even thine offspring are sinking into that cess pit of iniquity. If I held not back from punishing other cities in the past and recently, that now I will hold back if thou dost not heed My warnings and turn from off the path thou art on, that the punishment due shall not be forth coming.
    Take heed also to the spreading of thy cities and building programs at the expense of the Natural environment of thy land, as thou dost become set of destroying the Natural environment of thy land so I shall increasingly become set on destroying thy cities. But also look unto the war torn cities of the Middle East how long did it take to build those cities by their civilizations and how quickly was it brought down by  civil war and even by thine own weapons if it was thus so with thy weapons just think how devastating are those weapons of nature at My disposal if I sought to bring them down upon thy heads because of thy sin or crimes against Me and the breaking of My Holy Law, if I held not back from destroying other cities and Nations think the I will hold back from destroying thy fallen cities if thou dost not turn from off thy wicked and immoral ways. Not so!

This is the Word of the Lord to you

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment