Wednesday 30 March 2016

#AS CONCERNING THE MEANING OF #COMMANDMENT #THOU #SHALT #NOT #KILL AS #WRITEN DOWN IN #THE TEN #COMMANMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    This say unto thee thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God and it is only Him shalt thou serve of which is set down in My Word. But in as far as My commandment thou shalt not kill is concerned, this Law is to be applied unto perfection, which means in as far as humanity is concerned that any one killing a human being from the beginning of life to the end thereof is breaking My Holy Law and those who do commit such an act are not only to be judge by human courts but shall have to answer for their actions when they come before Me in Judgment human courts only put the ones guilt of such an act in prison for a period of time, but be warned of this when I Judge and sentence such to the bottomless pit it is forever. Thy scientist are not the ones in My sight qualified to dictate when human life begins and when it ends. As I am the creator of all life especially human life it is I alone who says when life begins and when life ends and it is I who give life and take it at death. Thus when does life begin and end, life begins when the cells start to multiply and end when the body is no longer inhabited by the person to whom it belongs and starts to decompose.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment