Thursday 31 March 2016

#TRUE #PRAYER AND #SUPPLICATION AND THE #MEANINGLESS #REPETITIVE #PRAYERS BY #THOSE WHO #READ THEM #FROM #BOOKS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

          As concerning prayer or of putting petitions before Me saith the Holy One of Israel, those prayers that I listen to are those that are sincere and from the heart not the meaningless ones that are read from prayer books or other forms of writings time after time on set days and seasons except the one prayer which must be said from the heart which ye call the Lords prayer. For centuries these have been coming before Me and My ears are and have been deaf unto them as thou hast been deaf unto My Word and Law for decades. I hear the prayers of children and they that are child like in their simplicity which are simple honest and true and where ever I can if it is right and proper and is for the right reason will answer, though not sometimes as the supplicant expects but it is of necessity for the good of the supplicant, there are some plea’s that I cannot and will not answer as there are those who say prayers unto Me that are blasphemous and mock Me to such an extent that My wrath and anger is aroused and I answer their prayers as they deserve and sometimes they end up immediately before Me in Judgment and their punishment is swift and Just according to that set down in My Word.

           But and if some prayers to others seem meaningless and incoherent I can see into their hearts and know what it is they are trying to say and I do understand and do know what is on their minds and will answer according to the desire of their hearts sometimes immediately some times for their good I delay, but answer I do.


This is the Word of the Lord to you.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment