Friday 11 March 2016

#THE #DEVIOUS #METHODS #USED BY #SOME TRYING PROVE #MY WORD #THROUGH #MY SERVANT IS #TRUE OR #FALSE



Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee that there are certain organizations or body politic that doubts not only My Word but the one through whom I send My Word to thee and others, which seeks through devious means to prove MY servant in thy terms a fraud or just self deluded or a religious fanatic, religions are mankind’s creation not Mine. These should gather all the evidence from past prophesies and events and should consider all I have revealed through him and they should as afore said question it if it does or does not comply with My Word in context also that what is prophesied of does or does not come to pass and the revelations given are or not true to My Word and are proven to be or not to be of My Word, if they are not they are to be rejected but and if they are then My Judgment is upon thine own head. But on saying this, there have been many false prophets many false teachers and preachers in the past who preach or prophesy that which I have not authorised and it is necessary to test all of these by My Word in which is revealed the only divine truth and that in context, is the only means of testing them there are three rules one My Word two the verification of the Holy Spirit and three the fulfilment of prophesy and if all these are not met those who do not meet them are an abomination in My sight and shall be punished most severely. But if and thou dost see that all is as is set down in My Word and all comes to pass as I have revealed through him, revelations of past events, present events  and future things to come in compliance OF My Holy Word and Law. Then to doubt the word through him is to doubt Me and to doubt not only the Word now sent to thee through him, but all of the Word that thou dost call the Bible. Which indeed will incur My terrible anger wrath and the destruction of those who question Me and My Word. But also thou dost doubt the foundation of the whole of thy civilization, it laws its democracy its Justice system. Be assured nothing is hidden from Me all is as an open book to Me and it is I shall punish all who doubt My Word in thought word and deed according to My Holy Word and Law as is set down in My Word.

    But as concerning the leakage of the documents thou shouldest trace them to their source and seek if they are a means to an end being used by others for devious means or that they if genuine are a means of tying up security forces by distraction when they should be on the alert for threatened I.S. attacks.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment